Join Wisbech Institute on a tour of the Thomas Clarkson Academy
- Credit: Archant
A TOUR of the new Thomas Clarkson Academy in Wisbech has been arranged by the Friends of Wisbech Institute, so members and guests can take a look at the state of the art facilities.
Academy Principal Clare Claxton will lead the tour of the £35m new building, which takes place on Thursday February 21 at 4pm.
Clare said: “I am delighted to be Principal of an Academy that puts learning and individual achievement at the heart of everything it does. Every Thomas Clarkson student is special. I want each student to succeed; to gain the best possible qualifications and become confident, thoughtful young people so they leave us prepared for the future challenges of an exciting and increasingly global world.”
Vistitors can hear more about the Principal’s ambitions for the students and Academy during the visit.
Institute chairman John Smith said: “I am sure there will be a clamour for the limited places, so I would encourage anyone who wants to join us, to book their tickets early.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £5 for members and £8 for guests. Tickets are available from Etcetera, in Bridge Street, Wisbech.
Contact Mr Smith on 07776322129 for more details.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 7 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 8 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 9 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 10 Welcome relief as hairdresser back at care home