Join Wisbech Institute on a tour of the Thomas Clarkson Academy
- Credit: Archant
A TOUR of the new Thomas Clarkson Academy in Wisbech has been arranged by the Friends of Wisbech Institute, so members and guests can take a look at the state of the art facilities.
Academy Principal Clare Claxton will lead the tour of the £35m new building, which takes place on Thursday February 21 at 4pm.
Clare said: “I am delighted to be Principal of an Academy that puts learning and individual achievement at the heart of everything it does. Every Thomas Clarkson student is special. I want each student to succeed; to gain the best possible qualifications and become confident, thoughtful young people so they leave us prepared for the future challenges of an exciting and increasingly global world.”
Vistitors can hear more about the Principal’s ambitions for the students and Academy during the visit.
Institute chairman John Smith said: “I am sure there will be a clamour for the limited places, so I would encourage anyone who wants to join us, to book their tickets early.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £5 for members and £8 for guests. Tickets are available from Etcetera, in Bridge Street, Wisbech.
Contact Mr Smith on 07776322129 for more details.
- 1 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 2 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 3 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 4 Students highlight road safety in new films
- 5 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 6 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 7 Freed from custody, animal rights campaigner back at Camp Beagle
- 8 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 9 Six-year-old fundraising for air ambulance charity that helped sister during seizure
- 10 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'