‘Joyful, mysterious, comedy thriller’ Baskerville comes to the Wisbech Angles Theatre next weekend
- Credit: Archant
Baskerville, a production presented by A RATz, will come to the Wisbech Angles Theatre next weekend.
The play, which has been created by the award winning in-house company, will tell the story of Sherlock Holmes.
It will see comedic playwright Ken Ludwig (Lend Me a Tenor, Moon Over Buffalo) transform Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s classic The Hound of the Baskervilles
into a murderously funny adventure.
Organisers said: “Five transformable actors will bring this spine-tingling Victorian whodunit to life with sheer inventiveness and enormous heart.
“Get ready for a joyful, mischievous, comedy thriller that is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat.”
It will be shown from 7.30pm on both Friday 25 and Saturday 26 September, with tickets priced at £11 or £9 for concessions.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 3 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 4 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 5 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 6 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 7 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 8 Dental practice plan move to industrial park
- 9 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 10 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?