‘Joyful, mysterious, comedy thriller’ Baskerville comes to the Wisbech Angles Theatre next weekend
- Credit: Archant
Baskerville, a production presented by A RATz, will come to the Wisbech Angles Theatre next weekend.
The play, which has been created by the award winning in-house company, will tell the story of Sherlock Holmes.
It will see comedic playwright Ken Ludwig (Lend Me a Tenor, Moon Over Buffalo) transform Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s classic The Hound of the Baskervilles
into a murderously funny adventure.
Organisers said: “Five transformable actors will bring this spine-tingling Victorian whodunit to life with sheer inventiveness and enormous heart.
You may also want to watch:
“Get ready for a joyful, mischievous, comedy thriller that is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat.”
It will be shown from 7.30pm on both Friday 25 and Saturday 26 September, with tickets priced at £11 or £9 for concessions.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 3 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 8 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success