‘Joyful, mysterious, comedy thriller’ Baskerville comes to the Wisbech Angles Theatre next weekend
- Credit: Archant
Baskerville, a production presented by A RATz, will come to the Wisbech Angles Theatre next weekend.
The play, which has been created by the award winning in-house company, will tell the story of Sherlock Holmes.
It will see comedic playwright Ken Ludwig (Lend Me a Tenor, Moon Over Buffalo) transform Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s classic The Hound of the Baskervilles
into a murderously funny adventure.
Organisers said: “Five transformable actors will bring this spine-tingling Victorian whodunit to life with sheer inventiveness and enormous heart.
You may also want to watch:
“Get ready for a joyful, mischievous, comedy thriller that is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat.”
It will be shown from 7.30pm on both Friday 25 and Saturday 26 September, with tickets priced at £11 or £9 for concessions.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list