Keane coming to Newmarket this summer
- Credit: Archant
MULTI-MILLION selling rock band Keane will perform at Newmarket Racecourses on August 9.
In their ten-year career they have sold more than ten million albums worldwide and won two BRITs, an Ivor Novello award and three Q awards.
Keane achieved their fifth consecutive number one album with the release of ‘Strangeland’ last year.
Amy Starkey, regional director of Jockey Club Racecourses, said: “We are very excited about having Keane at Adnams Newmarket Nights this summer and I’m sure our spectators will be delighted with their concert.
“It is going to be a superb evening of horse racing and music, and I’m sure many thousands of the band’s fans will be with us on Friday August 9.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets range from £25-40 for adults and £12-18 for children. All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
They are now on sale at www.newmarketracecourses.co.uk and by telephone on 0844 579 3010.
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 5 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 6 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 7 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 8 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 9 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 10 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone