Keane coming to Newmarket this summer
- Credit: Archant
MULTI-MILLION selling rock band Keane will perform at Newmarket Racecourses on August 9.
In their ten-year career they have sold more than ten million albums worldwide and won two BRITs, an Ivor Novello award and three Q awards.
Keane achieved their fifth consecutive number one album with the release of ‘Strangeland’ last year.
Amy Starkey, regional director of Jockey Club Racecourses, said: “We are very excited about having Keane at Adnams Newmarket Nights this summer and I’m sure our spectators will be delighted with their concert.
“It is going to be a superb evening of horse racing and music, and I’m sure many thousands of the band’s fans will be with us on Friday August 9.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets range from £25-40 for adults and £12-18 for children. All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
They are now on sale at www.newmarketracecourses.co.uk and by telephone on 0844 579 3010.
- 1 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 2 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 3 ‘It’s a sad thing really’ - vandalism at village church and war memorial
- 4 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Second dispersal order in two months to tackle anti-social behaviour
- 6 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 7 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 8 Care home residents enjoy a gift of touch screen technology
- 9 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award