Keane coming to Newmarket this summer
- Credit: Archant
MULTI-MILLION selling rock band Keane will perform at Newmarket Racecourses on August 9.
In their ten-year career they have sold more than ten million albums worldwide and won two BRITs, an Ivor Novello award and three Q awards.
Keane achieved their fifth consecutive number one album with the release of ‘Strangeland’ last year.
Amy Starkey, regional director of Jockey Club Racecourses, said: “We are very excited about having Keane at Adnams Newmarket Nights this summer and I’m sure our spectators will be delighted with their concert.
“It is going to be a superb evening of horse racing and music, and I’m sure many thousands of the band’s fans will be with us on Friday August 9.”
Tickets range from £25-40 for adults and £12-18 for children. All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
They are now on sale at www.newmarketracecourses.co.uk and by telephone on 0844 579 3010.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Two escape unhurt after car plunges into river
- 3 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 4 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 5 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 6 Bungalow fire in town was ‘accidental’
- 7 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 8 ‘She’s always smiling’ - Connie marks 100th birthday
- 9 Last gasp equaliser saves March Town blushes on derby day
- 10 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village