King’s Lynn Corn Exchange to host tribute concerts to Bon Jovi, Queen and The Eagles
- Credit: Archant
Tributes to three of the biggest names in rock music are heading to King’s Lynn Corn Exchange next month.
First up is The Bon Jovi Experience, which pays homage to the band which has sold more than 120 million albums worldwide since forming in 1983.
Recreating Bon Jovi Live in Concert, The Bon Jovi Experience perform all the great hits: Livin’ On a Prayer, Keep the Faith, Bad Medicine, You Give Love a Bad Name, and many, many more.
It’s at the Corn Exchange on Friday, October 3, from 7.30pm. Tickets cost £19.50.
Two days later, enjoy One Night of Queen with Gary Mullen and the Works.
You may also want to watch:
Mullen won ITV’s Stars in Their Eyes in 2000 with the largest number of votes received in the show’s history. He began touring in 2002 and formed the Works to pay tribute to Queen.
One Night of Queen is a spectacular live concert, recreating the look, sound, pomp and showmanship of arguably the greatest rock band of all time.
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 4 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire
- 5 Town buzzing with buses - for one day only
- 6 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 7 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 10 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
The show starts at 7.30pm. Tickets are £19, £18 concessions.
Finally, The Illegal Eagles also return to the Corn Exchange next month, paying tribute to The Eagles.
The line-up of Phil Aldridge, Keith Atack, Al Vosper, Darin Murphy and Garreth Hicklin has been joined by vocalist Greg Webb. Together Garreth and Greg capture the emotion of Don Henley’s vocal deliveries, ensuring that critical and audience acclaim has been unanimous.
This latest production brings you all the classics – Take It Easy, Hotel California, Life in the Fast Lane, Take it to the Limit, Tequila Sunrise, Lyin’ Eyes, Desperado, New Kid In Town and a lot more.
It’s at the Corn Exchange on Thursday, October 9, and starts at 7.30pm. Tickets are £24.50, £22.50 concessions.
• To purchase tickets, contact the box office on 01553 764864 or visit www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk