Chicago Blues Brothers Motown Mission coming to King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
The Chicago Blues Brothers Motown Mission is coming to the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange on Thursday January 24.
The award-winning spectacular is Europe’s biggest and best-loved production of the Blues Brothers.
The show is described as a high-octane, adrenaline-pumping musical mash-up which has jump started the legacy of Jake and Elwood for a new generation.
With a modern twist on the cult classic, the show’s energy and spirit is impossible to resist.
Back with a new mission, The Chicago Blues Brothers are heading for Detroit to take on some of the biggest and most loved Motown anthems along with numerous Blues Brothers classics, including hits from Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles, Sam and Dave, James Brown, The Temptations, The Four Tops, Jackson 5 and the Supremes.
Backed by the CBB Band and the Sweet Soul Sisters, a new stage set and state of the art full stage projection – this is one show you can’t afford to miss.
The show starts at 7.30pm. Tickets, £10 to £23.50, are available online.
- 1 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 2 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 5 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 6 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 7 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 8 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections
- 9 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 10 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash