Laughter and thrills as Circus Ginnett comes to March and Whittlesey
- Credit: Archant
HAND balancing, aerial acrobats, clowns and funny dogs are just some of the attractions on offer when Circus Ginnett visits March and Whittlesey later this month.
Circus director Patrick Austin is continuing a 200-year-old family tradition when he stages the all new show for 2013, including the Dutch clown Anton, and dare devil unicyclist Danni Endresz.
Reviewing his new show, Patrick said: “Jenny from the UK will make her entrance on the aerial net. Sparkling in the roof of the big top she will amaze you with elegance and grace, while Eva will amaze you with her sword and knife balancing skills.”
Circus Ginnett will be at the Priory Golf Centre in March from February 12 to 17, and at Eastrea Road in Whittlesey from February 20 to 24.
Patrick added: “A mix of sizzling excitement, perfectionism and up-tempo humour awaits visitors to the latest production of Circus Ginnett. The result is a smooth running fun filled performance that captivates the audience from the beginning to the end.
You may also want to watch:
“A show that once again proves that circus art is valued entertainment for all ages. The long family history and the friendly image makes Circus Ginnett truly unique entertainment. As soon as you step into our big top you will feel the magic called circus.”
For more information or to book tickets call 07582 35 36 34 visit www.circusginnett.com or go to Facebook, by typing in Circus Ginnett.
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 5 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 6 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 9 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road