Learn illustration and pencil drawing skills at free workshops in Chatteris
- Credit: Archant
Learn illustration and pencil drawing skills at a series of free workshops in Chatteris starting this month.
Artist Richard Savage will lead the workshops whilst international performance storyteller and author Polly Howat reads ‘The Story of Black Shuck for inspiration.
Richard will guide participants to develop a variety of drawing skills/techniques through the themes of landscape, animals and people.
The workshops take place at Savage Studios, South Park Street, Chatteris on Friday 20 Jan, Feb 24 and March 24 (10am-3pm).
Admission free, but booking is required. Contact Katherine Nightingale on 01354 652769 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
The event is part of the Chatteris in Myth and Memory project.
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 3 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 6 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 7 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 8 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 9 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years