Learn illustration and pencil drawing skills at free workshops in Chatteris
- Credit: Archant
Learn illustration and pencil drawing skills at a series of free workshops in Chatteris starting this month.
Artist Richard Savage will lead the workshops whilst international performance storyteller and author Polly Howat reads ‘The Story of Black Shuck for inspiration.
Richard will guide participants to develop a variety of drawing skills/techniques through the themes of landscape, animals and people.
The workshops take place at Savage Studios, South Park Street, Chatteris on Friday 20 Jan, Feb 24 and March 24 (10am-3pm).
Admission free, but booking is required. Contact Katherine Nightingale on 01354 652769 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
The event is part of the Chatteris in Myth and Memory project.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Welcome relief as hairdresser back at care home