Lesley Curtis and her band return to perform at March Town Hall
- Credit: Archant
LESLEY Curtis and her band will bring her own blend of English folk, country and bluesy rock to March Town Hall later this month, when they will perform the first single from her new album.
Lesley, who hails from Oundle, grabbed the attention of radio stations around the world when her debut single “Before She Walked A Mile ” was released three months, ago, and the March audience can expect to hear the second - and yet to be declared - single from the album “Naked” at the town hall concert on Friday April 26.
She said: “We are really looking forward to the event. March Town Hall is a favourite of ours. We’ve played at the venue before and are thrilled to be back.
“The audience will hear a selection of numbers from the new album. We will also play the forthcoming new single—but it’s a surprise right now. Everyone will just have to come to the show to find out what it is”
Lesley’s album “Naked” is available in CD form at www.lesleycurtis.com or can be downloaded on iTunes.
The gig starts at 8pm, with doors to the town hall opening at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £5 and can be purchased from Panini’s Coffee Shop on March’s Market Place. They can also be reserved by email from email@example.com or call 01354 652769.
For information about Lesley, visit www.lesleycurtis.com. More information can be obtained about March Town Hall events from www.marchtownhallevents.co.uk.
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 8 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 9 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 10 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body