Let’s Twist Again
A NEW show is promising to get fans of 1960s music twisting again.
The Twist is an electrifying night of entertainment which brings to life the work of the biggest stars of the 1950s and 1960s. Take a nostalgic trip back in time to the days when the likes of Elvis Presley, Eddie Cochran and the Big Bopper ruled the airwaves.
The cast is led by Suzi Jary, of the amazing Dusty show, a tribute to singer Dusty Springfield. Appearing alongside her will be Danny Fisher, who claims to be the best Elvis since Elvis. Throw in a dash of comedy, thanks to the many faces of Dean Taylor, and there promises to be something for everyone.
All the action is set in a classic American diner, and with a full live band and troupe of dancers to ensure it goes off with a bang.
The performance of The Twist marks the end of the Cambridge Corn Exchange’s 1960s week, so to book your place call the box office on 01223 357851 or visit www.cornex.co.uk
It takes place on Saturday, May 28, and prices range from �18.50 to �22.50, with concessions available. The fun starts at 7.30pm.
- 1 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 2 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 3 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 4 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 5 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 6 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 7 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 8 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 9 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 10 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash