Let’s Twist Again
A NEW show is promising to get fans of 1960s music twisting again.
The Twist is an electrifying night of entertainment which brings to life the work of the biggest stars of the 1950s and 1960s. Take a nostalgic trip back in time to the days when the likes of Elvis Presley, Eddie Cochran and the Big Bopper ruled the airwaves.
The cast is led by Suzi Jary, of the amazing Dusty show, a tribute to singer Dusty Springfield. Appearing alongside her will be Danny Fisher, who claims to be the best Elvis since Elvis. Throw in a dash of comedy, thanks to the many faces of Dean Taylor, and there promises to be something for everyone.
All the action is set in a classic American diner, and with a full live band and troupe of dancers to ensure it goes off with a bang.
The performance of The Twist marks the end of the Cambridge Corn Exchange’s 1960s week, so to book your place call the box office on 01223 357851 or visit www.cornex.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
It takes place on Saturday, May 28, and prices range from �18.50 to �22.50, with concessions available. The fun starts at 7.30pm.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 4 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 5 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 8 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 9 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 10 Welcome relief as hairdresser back at care home