Lincoln University student returns home to Wisbech to stage photography exhibition
A UNIVERSITY student returns home to Fenland later this month to stage a photography exhibition.
Darina Stoda, 19, of Leverington, will show off her work at the Boathouse Business Centre in Wisbech from August 8-18.
She said: “I’m putting an exhibition up to show my work and to show how much someone can achieve at such a young age. I’m hoping this will motivate people.
“I’m hoping my work will inspire teenagers as well as adults.”
Darina attended the Queen’s School and Isle College, both in Wisbech. She currently studies creative advertising at the University of Lincoln.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I have had a passion for photography since I was little. I do events such as weddings and christenings, animals, portraits and anything that a client asks me to photograph.
“Even though I haven’t been doing photography for long I’m already working on loads of different projects.”
- 1 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 6 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 7 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 8 Fenland BusFest is back in Whittlesey this weekend
- 9 Fens crime gang ‘boss’ jailed
- 10 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
The exhibition takes place at The Gallery, at the Boathouse. Opening hours are 8.30am-4.30pm. Entry is free.
• More of Darina’s work can be found on her Facebook page, DSPhotography.