Lincoln University student returns home to Wisbech to stage photography exhibition
A UNIVERSITY student returns home to Fenland later this month to stage a photography exhibition.
Darina Stoda, 19, of Leverington, will show off her work at the Boathouse Business Centre in Wisbech from August 8-18.
She said: “I’m putting an exhibition up to show my work and to show how much someone can achieve at such a young age. I’m hoping this will motivate people.
“I’m hoping my work will inspire teenagers as well as adults.”
Darina attended the Queen’s School and Isle College, both in Wisbech. She currently studies creative advertising at the University of Lincoln.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I have had a passion for photography since I was little. I do events such as weddings and christenings, animals, portraits and anything that a client asks me to photograph.
“Even though I haven’t been doing photography for long I’m already working on loads of different projects.”
- 1 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 2 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 3 Dogs 'whining and crying' claims kennels objector
- 4 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
- 5 Two appear in court for murder after victim dies from 2006 assault
- 6 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 7 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 8 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 9 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 10 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
The exhibition takes place at The Gallery, at the Boathouse. Opening hours are 8.30am-4.30pm. Entry is free.
• More of Darina’s work can be found on her Facebook page, DSPhotography.