Lincoln University student returns home to Wisbech to stage photography exhibition
A UNIVERSITY student returns home to Fenland later this month to stage a photography exhibition.
Darina Stoda, 19, of Leverington, will show off her work at the Boathouse Business Centre in Wisbech from August 8-18.
She said: “I’m putting an exhibition up to show my work and to show how much someone can achieve at such a young age. I’m hoping this will motivate people.
“I’m hoping my work will inspire teenagers as well as adults.”
Darina attended the Queen’s School and Isle College, both in Wisbech. She currently studies creative advertising at the University of Lincoln.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I have had a passion for photography since I was little. I do events such as weddings and christenings, animals, portraits and anything that a client asks me to photograph.
“Even though I haven’t been doing photography for long I’m already working on loads of different projects.”
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 4 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 5 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 7 Man sentenced for carrying knife after 'someone threatened'
- 8 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 9 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
The exhibition takes place at The Gallery, at the Boathouse. Opening hours are 8.30am-4.30pm. Entry is free.
• More of Darina’s work can be found on her Facebook page, DSPhotography.