Little Downham Bygones and Organs Extravaganza will once again raise funds for Magpas
- Credit: Archant
Preparations have started for the 23rd annual Little Downham Bygones and Organs Extravaganza, which takes place on March 28.
The event, founded by Trevor and Linda Brown, will take place at Little Downham Village Hall and will raise money for emergency medical charity Magpas.
Every year the event attracts people from far and wide, coming together to show off their musical organs and to display treasured collectables.
Mr Brown said: “There will be lots of organs present, plus bygones, models, vintage cars and tractors.
“We are hoping that this year will be our most successful yet and we have set ourselves a target of raising £2,000.
You may also want to watch:
“As always we are very proud to be supporting Magpas. Its lifesavers do a wonderful job and deserve the support of everyone across the region and we will keep organising this event for as long as we can.”
The event will run from 1-5.30pm. Entry is £2.50 for adults and £2 for children and senior citizens. Refreshments will be available.
- 1 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 2 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 3 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 4 BBC’s Johnny Dee all smiles at surprise market place birthday bash
- 5 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 6 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 7 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
- 10 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action