Little Downham Bygones and Organs Extravaganza will once again raise funds for Magpas
- Credit: Archant
Preparations have started for the 23rd annual Little Downham Bygones and Organs Extravaganza, which takes place on March 28.
The event, founded by Trevor and Linda Brown, will take place at Little Downham Village Hall and will raise money for emergency medical charity Magpas.
Every year the event attracts people from far and wide, coming together to show off their musical organs and to display treasured collectables.
Mr Brown said: “There will be lots of organs present, plus bygones, models, vintage cars and tractors.
“We are hoping that this year will be our most successful yet and we have set ourselves a target of raising £2,000.
You may also want to watch:
“As always we are very proud to be supporting Magpas. Its lifesavers do a wonderful job and deserve the support of everyone across the region and we will keep organising this event for as long as we can.”
The event will run from 1-5.30pm. Entry is £2.50 for adults and £2 for children and senior citizens. Refreshments will be available.
- 1 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 4 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 5 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 6 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
- 7 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 8 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 9 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 10 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal