Little horrors expected to ‘trick or treat’ across Wisbech’s Horsefair for Halloween
LITTLE horrors are expected to once again flock to the Horsefair Shopping Centre’s popular ‘Trick or Treat’ Halloween event on Saturday.
For the past four years youngsters have been enjoying the free event in Wisbech which is designed to offer children a safe environment to ‘trick or treat’ in.
Nearly all of the centre’s stores will be taking part in the festivities and children can collect their map - and first treat - by visiting the creepy Crimebuster Bus situated at the side of Greggs.
Prizes will be up for grabs for the best dressed boy and girl and the Mayor of Wisbech, Councillor Jonathan Farmer, will judge costumes at 4pm outside the centre’s Co-op.
The event, which will run from 3-5pm, is completely free for children under the age of 15.
You may also want to watch:
They must however, be accompanied by an adult and dressed in a Halloween-themed costume to take part.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 10 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s