Little horrors expected to ‘trick or treat’ across Wisbech’s Horsefair for Halloween
LITTLE horrors are expected to once again flock to the Horsefair Shopping Centre’s popular ‘Trick or Treat’ Halloween event on Saturday.
For the past four years youngsters have been enjoying the free event in Wisbech which is designed to offer children a safe environment to ‘trick or treat’ in.
Nearly all of the centre’s stores will be taking part in the festivities and children can collect their map - and first treat - by visiting the creepy Crimebuster Bus situated at the side of Greggs.
Prizes will be up for grabs for the best dressed boy and girl and the Mayor of Wisbech, Councillor Jonathan Farmer, will judge costumes at 4pm outside the centre’s Co-op.
The event, which will run from 3-5pm, is completely free for children under the age of 15.
You may also want to watch:
They must however, be accompanied by an adult and dressed in a Halloween-themed costume to take part.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 6 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton