Live bands and karaoke competition at Fenland studio - and it’s all FREE!
FOUR live bands and a karaoke competition will form part of a Fenland recording studio’s free open day tomorrow.
Cherry Tree Farm, Christchurch, was created in a converted barn 18 months ago by Jared Wild - and he is opening the doors tomorrow from noon-6pm.
Bands The New Leaves, from Peterborough; Dead Saints, from Christchurch/Downham Market; Nobody’s Fool, from Manchester; and Silent Jack, from Birmingham, will all perform.
The karaoke competition is free to enter - all you have to do is turn up, put your name down on a list and choose a song to sing. A panel of judges will choose the winner, who will get to record several tracks onto a CD.
Dynamite Karaoke of Wisbech, which is providing the equipment for the competition, will also DJ in-between the contest and the bands’ performances.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Wild will offer guided tours of the studio and a question and answer session with visitors. Refreshments will be available.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 3 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 8 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success