Live music, evening of mediumship and spirit workshop - all at March Town Hall
FORTHCOMING events organised by Fenland Arts at March Town Hall. For more information about all of these events contact Claire Tash on 01354 652769.
• LESLEY Curtis, pictured, will play a selection of tracks from her forthcoming evocatively titled album Naked on February 25.
Her new album is a blend of bluesy rock infused with slow burning Americana that’s guaranteed to hit the spot every time.
Curtis will perform an acoustic set of her new songs mixed in with a collection from her extensive repertoire. She will be accompanied by Dave Smith and Lindsay Barn on guitar, mandolin, piano and percussion.
Doors will open at 7.30pm for an 8pm start. Tickets for the show are now available from Panini’s coffee shop at �5.
You may also want to watch:
• NICOLA P, of Wings of Comfort, hosts an introductory workshop about working with spirit next Wednesday from 7.30-9.30pm.
It will be ideal for beginners or those who have an interest in spirit work but who are unsure how to progress further.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 5 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 6 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 7 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 8 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 9 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 10 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
Tickets cost �15 each and booking is essential, with limited places available. Contact Claire to reserve your place. Payment will be required in full prior to the event.
• AN evening of mediumship and spiritual communication with two psychics takes place on February 23, starting at 7.30pm.
Melanie and Christian collectively have been working with spirit for more than 12 years, and have worked the podiums around the greater Norfolk area.
Tickets cost �8 and are available to purchase from Panini’s coffee shop.