Live music, evening of mediumship and spirit workshop - all at March Town Hall
FORTHCOMING events organised by Fenland Arts at March Town Hall. For more information about all of these events contact Claire Tash on 01354 652769.
• LESLEY Curtis, pictured, will play a selection of tracks from her forthcoming evocatively titled album Naked on February 25.
Her new album is a blend of bluesy rock infused with slow burning Americana that’s guaranteed to hit the spot every time.
Curtis will perform an acoustic set of her new songs mixed in with a collection from her extensive repertoire. She will be accompanied by Dave Smith and Lindsay Barn on guitar, mandolin, piano and percussion.
Doors will open at 7.30pm for an 8pm start. Tickets for the show are now available from Panini’s coffee shop at �5.
• NICOLA P, of Wings of Comfort, hosts an introductory workshop about working with spirit next Wednesday from 7.30-9.30pm.
It will be ideal for beginners or those who have an interest in spirit work but who are unsure how to progress further.
- 1 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 2 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 3 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 4 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 5 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 6 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 7 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 8 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 9 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 10 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
Tickets cost �15 each and booking is essential, with limited places available. Contact Claire to reserve your place. Payment will be required in full prior to the event.
• AN evening of mediumship and spiritual communication with two psychics takes place on February 23, starting at 7.30pm.
Melanie and Christian collectively have been working with spirit for more than 12 years, and have worked the podiums around the greater Norfolk area.
Tickets cost �8 and are available to purchase from Panini’s coffee shop.