Locally famous Ouse Valley Singles Club return to Fens for a ‘night March has never seen anything quite like before!’
- Credit: Archant
The Ouse Valley Singles Club will return to Fenland tomorrow (Friday, August 21) to put on a free show.
The three-piece, who are locally famous for their track Girl from the Fens - which has had nearly 30,000 views on YouTube, are to perform at Georges in March from 9pm.
The tongue-in-cheek track, which jokingly refers to webbed feet in its lyrics, has become an overnight hit for the band who have performed up and down the country.
They have also supported musical acts including Chas & Dave, Pete Docherty and opened for Bob Geldof and The Boomtown Rats.
On the night, the band will be performing Girl from the Fens as well as a number of others, accompanied by music from a banjo and a washboard.
Doors 9pm, free entry.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 4 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 5 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 6 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 7 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 10 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack