LodeStar returns with Razorlight topping bill and volleyball tournament in aid of East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
The East Anglian Air Ambulance is set to benefit at this year’s LodeStar music festival.
From September 4-6, revellers will enjoy live music from British and international bands, including headliners Razorlight.
There will also be crafts, workshops, theatre, outdoor activities, quality food and drink for all of the family to enjoy.
Lodestar has chosen East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) as their charity partner and will give festival goers the option to donate to the charity when booking their tickets.
A volleyball tournament will be held on Sunday to raise money for the charity. Entry fee is £5 per person and all funds will go to EAAA, so get your teams together and register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
EAAA Area Fundraising Manager, Barbara McGee, said: ‘We are enormously grateful to the Lodestar Festival for choosing to support EAAA. The money raised through the music festival will go towards ensuring that we can help people in their hour of need by sending our highly skilled doctors and critical care paramedics to the scenes of emergencies across East Anglia in our dedicated air ambulances. We can reach anywhere in East Anglia within 25 minutes.
“It’s a fantastic event and we encourage everyone to go along and enjoy the festival. It will be a weekend in a family friendly community, with that feel good factor of raising money for local charities at the same time.”
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 3 Two escape unhurt after car plunges into river
- 4 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 5 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 6 Bungalow fire in town was ‘accidental’
- 7 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 8 ‘She’s always smiling’ - Connie marks 100th birthday
- 9 Last gasp equaliser saves March Town blushes on derby day
- 10 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
LodeStar takes place at The Guildhall in Lode. Tickets are now on sale. To book yours, go to http://www.lodestarfestival.com/tickets