Looking for actors for Les Miserables at The Angles in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Auditions are being held for an epic musical that is celebrating its 30th anniversary.
Global stage sensation Les Miserables is coming to Wisbech in April and this month talent spotters will be out to cast people for roles.
The musical has been seen by more than 70 million people in over 40 countries and been performed in more than 20 different languages.
The show features songs like I Dreamed a Dream, Bring Him Home and On My Own.
Ten years ago the Angles Theatre produced the School Edition, which is the only version released for amateurs, with great success and acclaim.
You may also want to watch:
During April 2016 the Angles will be doing it again.
As a build up to the production there are workshops to encourage, challenge and help develop the best singers and actors in the area to audition for the many roles required for the show.
- 1 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 2 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 3 Dogs 'whining and crying' claims kennels objector
- 4 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
- 5 Two appear in court for murder after victim dies from 2006 assault
- 6 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 7 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 8 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 9 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 10 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
Anyone from the ages of nine and 19 years and in full time education may come along to the audition workshops on Tuesday November 24 from 7pm to 9.30pm, Thursday November 26 from 7pm to 9.30pm and Saturday November 28 from 10am to 1.30pm at the Angles Theatre, Wisbech.
There are 12 major roles to cast and 30 plus minor roles as well supporting actors and singers.