Looking for actors for Les Miserables at The Angles in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Auditions are being held for an epic musical that is celebrating its 30th anniversary.
Global stage sensation Les Miserables is coming to Wisbech in April and this month talent spotters will be out to cast people for roles.
The musical has been seen by more than 70 million people in over 40 countries and been performed in more than 20 different languages.
The show features songs like I Dreamed a Dream, Bring Him Home and On My Own.
Ten years ago the Angles Theatre produced the School Edition, which is the only version released for amateurs, with great success and acclaim.
You may also want to watch:
During April 2016 the Angles will be doing it again.
As a build up to the production there are workshops to encourage, challenge and help develop the best singers and actors in the area to audition for the many roles required for the show.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 3 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 10 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
Anyone from the ages of nine and 19 years and in full time education may come along to the audition workshops on Tuesday November 24 from 7pm to 9.30pm, Thursday November 26 from 7pm to 9.30pm and Saturday November 28 from 10am to 1.30pm at the Angles Theatre, Wisbech.
There are 12 major roles to cast and 30 plus minor roles as well supporting actors and singers.