Tickets for MADAOS’ ‘Community Spirit’ are now on sale
- Credit: Archant
Tickets for March Amateur Dramatic and Operatic Society’s (MADAOS) production of ‘Community Spirit’, a revue about a group of villagers coming together to put on a show, are now on sale at Optima Estate Agents, Broad Street, March (opposite the Market place).
There will be singing, dancing and short sketches and, as is typical of village life, mishaps and conflicts which lead to unexpected and very funny results.
Performances are at March Community Centre, Station Road, March, from Thursday, 26 to Saturday 28 October, with an evening performance each day, starting at 7.30pm, and a matinee performance on the Saturday, starting at 2.30pm.
Tickets are £7 for adults and £5 for under 12s.
MADAOS has been performing shows and musicals in March for over 50 years.
You may also want to watch:
Search @MADAOS_March on Twitter for more information.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 5 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car