Tickets for MADAOS’ ‘Community Spirit’ are now on sale
- Credit: Archant
Tickets for March Amateur Dramatic and Operatic Society’s (MADAOS) production of ‘Community Spirit’, a revue about a group of villagers coming together to put on a show, are now on sale at Optima Estate Agents, Broad Street, March (opposite the Market place).
There will be singing, dancing and short sketches and, as is typical of village life, mishaps and conflicts which lead to unexpected and very funny results.
Performances are at March Community Centre, Station Road, March, from Thursday, 26 to Saturday 28 October, with an evening performance each day, starting at 7.30pm, and a matinee performance on the Saturday, starting at 2.30pm.
Tickets are £7 for adults and £5 for under 12s.
MADAOS has been performing shows and musicals in March for over 50 years.
You may also want to watch:
Search @MADAOS_March on Twitter for more information.
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 3 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 4 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 5 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 6 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 7 Photographer captures the ‘sonic boom’ RAF Typhoon on camera
- 8 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 9 Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- 10 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son