Tickets for MADAOS’ ‘Community Spirit’ are now on sale
- Credit: Archant
Tickets for March Amateur Dramatic and Operatic Society’s (MADAOS) production of ‘Community Spirit’, a revue about a group of villagers coming together to put on a show, are now on sale at Optima Estate Agents, Broad Street, March (opposite the Market place).
There will be singing, dancing and short sketches and, as is typical of village life, mishaps and conflicts which lead to unexpected and very funny results.
Performances are at March Community Centre, Station Road, March, from Thursday, 26 to Saturday 28 October, with an evening performance each day, starting at 7.30pm, and a matinee performance on the Saturday, starting at 2.30pm.
Tickets are £7 for adults and £5 for under 12s.
MADAOS has been performing shows and musicals in March for over 50 years.
You may also want to watch:
Search @MADAOS_March on Twitter for more information.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years