Tickets for MADAOS’ ‘Community Spirit’ are now on sale
- Credit: Archant
Tickets for March Amateur Dramatic and Operatic Society’s (MADAOS) production of ‘Community Spirit’, a revue about a group of villagers coming together to put on a show, are now on sale at Optima Estate Agents, Broad Street, March (opposite the Market place).
There will be singing, dancing and short sketches and, as is typical of village life, mishaps and conflicts which lead to unexpected and very funny results.
Performances are at March Community Centre, Station Road, March, from Thursday, 26 to Saturday 28 October, with an evening performance each day, starting at 7.30pm, and a matinee performance on the Saturday, starting at 2.30pm.
Tickets are £7 for adults and £5 for under 12s.
MADAOS has been performing shows and musicals in March for over 50 years.
You may also want to watch:
Search @MADAOS_March on Twitter for more information.
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 4 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire
- 5 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 6 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 7 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 8 Town buzzing with buses - for one day only
- 9 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 10 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'