Tickets for MADAOS’ ‘Community Spirit’ are now on sale
- Credit: Archant
Tickets for March Amateur Dramatic and Operatic Society’s (MADAOS) production of ‘Community Spirit’, a revue about a group of villagers coming together to put on a show, are now on sale at Optima Estate Agents, Broad Street, March (opposite the Market place).
There will be singing, dancing and short sketches and, as is typical of village life, mishaps and conflicts which lead to unexpected and very funny results.
Performances are at March Community Centre, Station Road, March, from Thursday, 26 to Saturday 28 October, with an evening performance each day, starting at 7.30pm, and a matinee performance on the Saturday, starting at 2.30pm.
Tickets are £7 for adults and £5 for under 12s.
MADAOS has been performing shows and musicals in March for over 50 years.
Search @MADAOS_March on Twitter for more information.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 4 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 5 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 6 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 7 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 10 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home