MADAOS in rehearsal for Christmas concert at March Community Centre
- Credit: Archant
Following their revue show ‘Community Spirit’, MADAOS is now in rehearsal for their Christmas concert, to be performed at the March Community Centre, Station Road, March, on Thursday December 14.
‘Community Spirit’ was reviewed by an independent representative of NODA (the National Operatic and Dramatic Association) who said: “I liked just about every number in this production.
“The quality was very high, and the sound was superb. I have long been aware that MADAOS have a fair selection of quality singers, but to get the solos this good and the ensemble pieces so sweet must have taken months of work.
“It was of a standard that I have not heard at this venue before. A cracking night’s entertainment.”
The Christmas concert will be a mixture of traditional Christmas carols, Christmas songs and new arrangements of old favourites.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments (included in the ticket price) will be served in the interval.
The concert begins at 7.30pm.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 8 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 9 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 10 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
Tickets, £5 each, will be available from Optima Estate Agents, High Street, March, from the end of November.