MADAOS in rehearsal for Christmas concert at March Community Centre
- Credit: Archant
Following their revue show ‘Community Spirit’, MADAOS is now in rehearsal for their Christmas concert, to be performed at the March Community Centre, Station Road, March, on Thursday December 14.
‘Community Spirit’ was reviewed by an independent representative of NODA (the National Operatic and Dramatic Association) who said: “I liked just about every number in this production.
“The quality was very high, and the sound was superb. I have long been aware that MADAOS have a fair selection of quality singers, but to get the solos this good and the ensemble pieces so sweet must have taken months of work.
“It was of a standard that I have not heard at this venue before. A cracking night’s entertainment.”
The Christmas concert will be a mixture of traditional Christmas carols, Christmas songs and new arrangements of old favourites.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments (included in the ticket price) will be served in the interval.
The concert begins at 7.30pm.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 5 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 6 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 9 Welcome relief as hairdresser back at care home
- 10 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
Tickets, £5 each, will be available from Optima Estate Agents, High Street, March, from the end of November.