MADAOS in rehearsal for Christmas concert at March Community Centre
- Credit: Archant
Following their revue show ‘Community Spirit’, MADAOS is now in rehearsal for their Christmas concert, to be performed at the March Community Centre, Station Road, March, on Thursday December 14.
‘Community Spirit’ was reviewed by an independent representative of NODA (the National Operatic and Dramatic Association) who said: “I liked just about every number in this production.
“The quality was very high, and the sound was superb. I have long been aware that MADAOS have a fair selection of quality singers, but to get the solos this good and the ensemble pieces so sweet must have taken months of work.
“It was of a standard that I have not heard at this venue before. A cracking night’s entertainment.”
The Christmas concert will be a mixture of traditional Christmas carols, Christmas songs and new arrangements of old favourites.
Refreshments (included in the ticket price) will be served in the interval.
The concert begins at 7.30pm.
- 1 Princess Eugenie comes to town in bid to tackle modern slavery
- 2 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 3 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 4 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 5 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 6 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 7 Wayne officially opens doors to DOORBRITE showroom
- 8 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 9 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 10 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
Tickets, £5 each, will be available from Optima Estate Agents, High Street, March, from the end of November.