MADAOS in rehearsal for Christmas concert at March Community Centre
- Credit: Archant
Following their revue show ‘Community Spirit’, MADAOS is now in rehearsal for their Christmas concert, to be performed at the March Community Centre, Station Road, March, on Thursday December 14.
‘Community Spirit’ was reviewed by an independent representative of NODA (the National Operatic and Dramatic Association) who said: “I liked just about every number in this production.
“The quality was very high, and the sound was superb. I have long been aware that MADAOS have a fair selection of quality singers, but to get the solos this good and the ensemble pieces so sweet must have taken months of work.
“It was of a standard that I have not heard at this venue before. A cracking night’s entertainment.”
The Christmas concert will be a mixture of traditional Christmas carols, Christmas songs and new arrangements of old favourites.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments (included in the ticket price) will be served in the interval.
The concert begins at 7.30pm.
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 3 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 4 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 5 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 6 Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- 7 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 8 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 9 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail
- 10 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
Tickets, £5 each, will be available from Optima Estate Agents, High Street, March, from the end of November.