Madcap musical mayhew in Whittlesey with Thomas Truax
- Credit: Archant
Fresh from the stage of Bestival, Dorset’s biggest music event, is an artist who creates experimental music with home designed instruments and the occasional guitar.
Thomas Truax is coming to Whittlesey to help raise money for the Epilepsy society with a show known as WOWtown with his erstwhile friends Sister Spinster, The Hornicator and Back Beater.
Truax makes experimental music with loop pedals, instruments of own design and the occasional guitar. He will be bringing his band of unique instruments and songs of love and life with reworking of old classics such as the Rolling Stones’ Satisfaction.
He will be joined by Fyzz Wallis, a quirky singer songwriter who captivates audiences with her presence and are hooked by her anthemic songs.
They will also be joined by Thornton Holmes and his own view of the world through songs. Tickets are £5 in advance either through Joecemail@example.com or from http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Peterborough/The-Black-Bull/Thomas-truax/12229891/
You may also want to watch:
The event is being hosted at the Black Bull, Whittlesey. Doors open at 8.30pm on September 13.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years