Madcap musical mayhew in Whittlesey with Thomas Truax
- Credit: Archant
Fresh from the stage of Bestival, Dorset’s biggest music event, is an artist who creates experimental music with home designed instruments and the occasional guitar.
Thomas Truax is coming to Whittlesey to help raise money for the Epilepsy society with a show known as WOWtown with his erstwhile friends Sister Spinster, The Hornicator and Back Beater.
Truax makes experimental music with loop pedals, instruments of own design and the occasional guitar. He will be bringing his band of unique instruments and songs of love and life with reworking of old classics such as the Rolling Stones’ Satisfaction.
He will be joined by Fyzz Wallis, a quirky singer songwriter who captivates audiences with her presence and are hooked by her anthemic songs.
They will also be joined by Thornton Holmes and his own view of the world through songs. Tickets are £5 in advance either through Joecfirstname.lastname@example.org or from http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Peterborough/The-Black-Bull/Thomas-truax/12229891/
You may also want to watch:
The event is being hosted at the Black Bull, Whittlesey. Doors open at 8.30pm on September 13.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list