Madchester group Happy Mondays to celebrate album anniversary with Cambridge Corn Exchange show
- Credit: Archant
Legendary Madchester troupe Happy Mondays will play the Cambridge Corn Exchange next weekend.
The group, who are celebrating their 25th anniversary of their third album ‘Pills ‘n’ Thrills and Bellyaches’, are to perform on Saturday, December 5.
They are expected to play the 1990 record in its entirety, complete with b-sides, so it is a show not to be missed.
Tickets, which cost £31 (including a £2.50 booking fee) are available from www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk
Support comes from Pete Macleod.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
- 5 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 6 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 7 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 8 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs already this year
- 9 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone
- 10 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal