Madchester group Happy Mondays to celebrate album anniversary with Cambridge Corn Exchange show
- Credit: Archant
Legendary Madchester troupe Happy Mondays will play the Cambridge Corn Exchange next weekend.
The group, who are celebrating their 25th anniversary of their third album ‘Pills ‘n’ Thrills and Bellyaches’, are to perform on Saturday, December 5.
They are expected to play the 1990 record in its entirety, complete with b-sides, so it is a show not to be missed.
Tickets, which cost £31 (including a £2.50 booking fee) are available from www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk
Support comes from Pete Macleod.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 2 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 3 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 4 BBC’s Johnny Dee all smiles at surprise market place birthday bash
- 5 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 6 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 7 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 8 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 9 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 10 Tea rooms may become a bedsit