Madchester group Happy Mondays to celebrate album anniversary with Cambridge Corn Exchange show
- Credit: Archant
Legendary Madchester troupe Happy Mondays will play the Cambridge Corn Exchange next weekend.
The group, who are celebrating their 25th anniversary of their third album ‘Pills ‘n’ Thrills and Bellyaches’, are to perform on Saturday, December 5.
They are expected to play the 1990 record in its entirety, complete with b-sides, so it is a show not to be missed.
Tickets, which cost £31 (including a £2.50 booking fee) are available from www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk
Support comes from Pete Macleod.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 6 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 7 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 8 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 9 'Marvellous' Lilian celebrates 103rd birthday
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled