Make a splash with Water Wars this August Bank Holiday weekend at Skylark Garden Centre
- Credit: Archant
Water Wars is coming to Skylark Maize Maze and funyard for the August Bank Holiday weekend.
Load the giant catapult and fire your water balloons at your opponent to give them a soaking before they get you!
Water Wars is free with admission and takes place from Saturday until Monday.
It is just one of the exciting activities at Skylark Garden Centre, near Wimblington, including the giant 12-acre maize maze, Pesky Pigeons Tractor Trailer Ride where you are armed with a super soaker to target the pigeons, pig racing, play areas and more.
Visitors to the maize maze this summer have to navigate the pathways of the Lord Kitchener First World War centenary maze to find the giant Poppy and collect ration stamps to put in their mess tins.
Proceeds from the sale of the maze maps, which cost £1 each, will go to the Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal.
Skylark Maize Maze and Funyard is open daily from 10am–5pm (last entry 4pm) until September 4, then weekends until September 28.
- 1 New dessert shop bids to become 'best in the area'
- 2 Two escape unhurt after car plunges into river
- 3 Family's tribute to 'son in a million' killed in motorbike crash
- 4 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 5 £4,000 raised for Natalie to live her dreams after cancer diagnosis
- 6 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 7 Covid-19 'virtual ward' will help patients recover at home
- 8 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 9 Bungalow fire in town was ‘accidental’
- 10 Improve your selfies and photographs by joining new group
Entry is £8.50 adults, £7.50 children (aged three to 15), £7.50 seniors. A family ticket (two adults and two children, or one adult and three children) is £30.
Discounts on admission tickets are available online at www.skylarkmaizemaze.co.uk