Make a splash with Water Wars this August Bank Holiday weekend at Skylark Garden Centre
- Credit: Archant
Water Wars is coming to Skylark Maize Maze and funyard for the August Bank Holiday weekend.
Load the giant catapult and fire your water balloons at your opponent to give them a soaking before they get you!
Water Wars is free with admission and takes place from Saturday until Monday.
It is just one of the exciting activities at Skylark Garden Centre, near Wimblington, including the giant 12-acre maize maze, Pesky Pigeons Tractor Trailer Ride where you are armed with a super soaker to target the pigeons, pig racing, play areas and more.
Visitors to the maize maze this summer have to navigate the pathways of the Lord Kitchener First World War centenary maze to find the giant Poppy and collect ration stamps to put in their mess tins.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds from the sale of the maze maps, which cost £1 each, will go to the Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal.
Skylark Maize Maze and Funyard is open daily from 10am–5pm (last entry 4pm) until September 4, then weekends until September 28.
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
Entry is £8.50 adults, £7.50 children (aged three to 15), £7.50 seniors. A family ticket (two adults and two children, or one adult and three children) is £30.
Discounts on admission tickets are available online at www.skylarkmaizemaze.co.uk