Make a splash with Water Wars this August Bank Holiday weekend at Skylark Garden Centre
- Credit: Archant
Water Wars is coming to Skylark Maize Maze and funyard for the August Bank Holiday weekend.
Load the giant catapult and fire your water balloons at your opponent to give them a soaking before they get you!
Water Wars is free with admission and takes place from Saturday until Monday.
It is just one of the exciting activities at Skylark Garden Centre, near Wimblington, including the giant 12-acre maize maze, Pesky Pigeons Tractor Trailer Ride where you are armed with a super soaker to target the pigeons, pig racing, play areas and more.
Visitors to the maize maze this summer have to navigate the pathways of the Lord Kitchener First World War centenary maze to find the giant Poppy and collect ration stamps to put in their mess tins.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds from the sale of the maze maps, which cost £1 each, will go to the Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal.
Skylark Maize Maze and Funyard is open daily from 10am–5pm (last entry 4pm) until September 4, then weekends until September 28.
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
- 10 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
Entry is £8.50 adults, £7.50 children (aged three to 15), £7.50 seniors. A family ticket (two adults and two children, or one adult and three children) is £30.
Discounts on admission tickets are available online at www.skylarkmaizemaze.co.uk