March and District Model Railway Club on track for memorable seventh exhibition
- Credit: Archant
ENGINES and layouts of all shapes and sizes will go on show at March and District Model Railway Club’s seventh annual exhibition on Saturday.
The club, which formed in 2003, will stage its latest showpiece at Westwood Junior School, in Maple Grove, March, from 10am-4.30pm.
There will be trade stands as well as a host of layouts in different scales and gauges.
Refreshments will be on sale all day, while free parking is available on the school grounds.
Entrance is £4 for adults, £3 for concessions and £1.50 for children. Under-fives go free.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact David Evans on 01353 663024 or John Lygo on 01354 653630.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 4 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 5 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 6 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 7 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 8 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite
- 9 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 10 Residents make most of lockdown easing as Christmas comes early