March Braza Club inviting people to dance the night away at ‘magical’ soul night in November
- Credit: Archant
The Party Present is getting ready to put on its penultimate soul night of the year, promising to deliver ‘magical soul music memories’ at the March Braza Club.
Organisers are saying it will be an evening of quality soul and Motown dance-floor favourites from the 60s and 70s, with an added touch of northern soul.
The DJ’s on the night will be veteran Peterborough ‘soul spinner’ Skip Stuart who currently presents the soul show on Radio Peterborough. He will be joined by another Peterborough DJ, Neil Randall.
There will also be sets from Braza resident DJs John Bradley and Jamie Trundle.
The event takes place on Friday November 6. Doors 8pm.
For tickets, which cost £6 per person, visit the Music Box or Lakers Gym in Wisbech, Larry’s Heel Bar in Whittlesey or the March Braza Club.
- 1 Princess Eugenie comes to town in bid to tackle modern slavery
- 2 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 3 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 4 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 5 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 6 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 7 Wayne officially opens doors to DOORBRITE showroom
- 8 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 9 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 10 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series