March Braza Club inviting people to dance the night away at ‘magical’ soul night in November
- Credit: Archant
The Party Present is getting ready to put on its penultimate soul night of the year, promising to deliver ‘magical soul music memories’ at the March Braza Club.
Organisers are saying it will be an evening of quality soul and Motown dance-floor favourites from the 60s and 70s, with an added touch of northern soul.
The DJ’s on the night will be veteran Peterborough ‘soul spinner’ Skip Stuart who currently presents the soul show on Radio Peterborough. He will be joined by another Peterborough DJ, Neil Randall.
There will also be sets from Braza resident DJs John Bradley and Jamie Trundle.
The event takes place on Friday November 6. Doors 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets, which cost £6 per person, visit the Music Box or Lakers Gym in Wisbech, Larry’s Heel Bar in Whittlesey or the March Braza Club.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 3 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 4 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 5 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 8 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 9 Free bus travel for 16 to 18 year-olds pledged by Labour candidate for mayor
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car