March Braza Club inviting people to dance the night away at ‘magical’ soul night in November
- Credit: Archant
The Party Present is getting ready to put on its penultimate soul night of the year, promising to deliver ‘magical soul music memories’ at the March Braza Club.
Organisers are saying it will be an evening of quality soul and Motown dance-floor favourites from the 60s and 70s, with an added touch of northern soul.
The DJ’s on the night will be veteran Peterborough ‘soul spinner’ Skip Stuart who currently presents the soul show on Radio Peterborough. He will be joined by another Peterborough DJ, Neil Randall.
There will also be sets from Braza resident DJs John Bradley and Jamie Trundle.
The event takes place on Friday November 6. Doors 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets, which cost £6 per person, visit the Music Box or Lakers Gym in Wisbech, Larry’s Heel Bar in Whittlesey or the March Braza Club.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 9 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 10 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named