March Braza Club inviting people to dance the night away at ‘magical’ soul night in November
- Credit: Archant
The Party Present is getting ready to put on its penultimate soul night of the year, promising to deliver ‘magical soul music memories’ at the March Braza Club.
Organisers are saying it will be an evening of quality soul and Motown dance-floor favourites from the 60s and 70s, with an added touch of northern soul.
The DJ’s on the night will be veteran Peterborough ‘soul spinner’ Skip Stuart who currently presents the soul show on Radio Peterborough. He will be joined by another Peterborough DJ, Neil Randall.
There will also be sets from Braza resident DJs John Bradley and Jamie Trundle.
The event takes place on Friday November 6. Doors 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets, which cost £6 per person, visit the Music Box or Lakers Gym in Wisbech, Larry’s Heel Bar in Whittlesey or the March Braza Club.
- 1 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 2 Dame Mary Archer defence witness in sexual abuse trial of judge's widow
- 3 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 4 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 5 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 6 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 7 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 8 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 9 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s