March Braza Club inviting people to dance the night away at ‘magical’ soul night in November
- Credit: Archant
The Party Present is getting ready to put on its penultimate soul night of the year, promising to deliver ‘magical soul music memories’ at the March Braza Club.
Organisers are saying it will be an evening of quality soul and Motown dance-floor favourites from the 60s and 70s, with an added touch of northern soul.
The DJ’s on the night will be veteran Peterborough ‘soul spinner’ Skip Stuart who currently presents the soul show on Radio Peterborough. He will be joined by another Peterborough DJ, Neil Randall.
There will also be sets from Braza resident DJs John Bradley and Jamie Trundle.
The event takes place on Friday November 6. Doors 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets, which cost £6 per person, visit the Music Box or Lakers Gym in Wisbech, Larry’s Heel Bar in Whittlesey or the March Braza Club.
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
- 3 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 4 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 5 Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
- 6 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 9 People power brings about changes to £800,000 roundabout scheme
- 10 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby