March college students to take to stage in Little Shop of Horrors
COLLEGE students are putting the finishing touches to their forthcoming production of The Little Shop of Horrors.
The Neale-Wade �Community College show, directed by Emma �Liversedge, will star 17� �students of varying ages with many more working behind the scenes on scenery and props.
The show is based on the 1960 black comedy film of the same name and features a man-eating plant.
Playing the major roles are Beth Amps (Audrey), Elliot Bryant (Seymour), Tom Ward (Mushnik) and Paul Stratford (the plant).
The production runs at the March school from Thursday, March 17 to Saturday, March 19. Tickets cost �5 for adults (�3 concessions).
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be obtained by calling the school on 01354 653430 (ext 178) or will be available on the door.
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 3 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 4 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 7 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 8 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 9 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 10 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle