March college students to take to stage in Little Shop of Horrors
COLLEGE students are putting the finishing touches to their forthcoming production of The Little Shop of Horrors.
The Neale-Wade �Community College show, directed by Emma �Liversedge, will star 17� �students of varying ages with many more working behind the scenes on scenery and props.
The show is based on the 1960 black comedy film of the same name and features a man-eating plant.
Playing the major roles are Beth Amps (Audrey), Elliot Bryant (Seymour), Tom Ward (Mushnik) and Paul Stratford (the plant).
The production runs at the March school from Thursday, March 17 to Saturday, March 19. Tickets cost �5 for adults (�3 concessions).
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be obtained by calling the school on 01354 653430 (ext 178) or will be available on the door.
- 1 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 2 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 3 Dogs 'whining and crying' claims kennels objector
- 4 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
- 5 Two appear in court for murder after victim dies from 2006 assault
- 6 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 7 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 8 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 9 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 10 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’