March college students to take to stage in Little Shop of Horrors
COLLEGE students are putting the finishing touches to their forthcoming production of The Little Shop of Horrors.
The Neale-Wade �Community College show, directed by Emma �Liversedge, will star 17� �students of varying ages with many more working behind the scenes on scenery and props.
The show is based on the 1960 black comedy film of the same name and features a man-eating plant.
Playing the major roles are Beth Amps (Audrey), Elliot Bryant (Seymour), Tom Ward (Mushnik) and Paul Stratford (the plant).
The production runs at the March school from Thursday, March 17 to Saturday, March 19. Tickets cost �5 for adults (�3 concessions).
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be obtained by calling the school on 01354 653430 (ext 178) or will be available on the door.
- 1 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 6 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 7 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 8 Fenland BusFest is back in Whittlesey this weekend
- 9 Fens crime gang ‘boss’ jailed
- 10 Alternative banking available as local branch closes