March’s ‘largest fireworks display’ returns next week
- Credit: Archant
All Saints Primary School in March is to hold a bonfire and fireworks event next week.
The event, which promises to be ‘March’s largest fireworks display’, will open from 5.30pm.
It will be the school’s 13th year of holding the spectacular.
This year if tickets are purchased in advance the buyer will be automatically entered into a draw to press the detonator button and start the fireworks.
Zoe Betts, chair of the school PTA, said: “This year promises to be the largest public fireworks display March has seen for a long time.
You may also want to watch:
“We work hard to make sure it’s a fantastic, good value night of family fun for the whole town.”
There will also be food stalls selling hot-dogs, burgers, soups , sweets and hot and cold drinks.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 8 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 9 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 10 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
Funfair rides, bouncy castles, craft stalls, games stalls, face painting and tattoos will also be available.
Tickets on the door cost £4.50 per adult or are £3.50 in advance from the school office.