March singer to celebrate life through song in concert at March Town Hall
INSPIRED by the voice of Barbra Streisand, Sally Rose will celebrate life through song at March Town Hall next month.
Sally’s show “Here’s to Life” sees her accompanied by guest musicians to take a walk down memory lane.
The singer, who has performed in clubs and holiday camps across England, settled in March six years ago.
Since then she has sung at a host of local events including the Mayor’s Christmas Concert and the annual summer festival. She has even travelled overseas to perform in a concert as part of March Twinning Association.
Her latest concert will take place at 8pm in the Skoulding Suite of March Town Hall on Friday March 4. Tickets are priced at �8 - with a contribution being made to Help for Heroes.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets and information call 01354 652769 or email Claire@fenlandarts.org.uk
For events in your area go to www.fenlandarts.org.uk
- 1 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 2 ‘We are still struggling to cope’: Pet rescuers face ‘horrific situation’
- 3 Man, 48, dies after Mercedes car overturns in horror ditch crash
- 4 Man remains in custody after 'firearm and threat to kill' arrest
- 5 Hospitalised driver and passenger suffer serious injuries after crash
- 6 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 7 Welcome back to the food capital of the Fens
- 8 Caring Daisy, 7, to donate hair to help children's charity
- 9 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 10 Dame Mary Archer defence witness in sexual abuse trial of judge's widow