March St Peter’s Church Flower Festival and Craft Fair back for another year, this time with Sports and Games theme
- Credit: Archant
Visitors will be treated to beautiful displays when St Peter’s Church’s popular two-day Flower Festival and Craft Fair returns next month.
On September 11-12, the church, in March, will be lined with floral masterpieces and craft stalls. This year’s theme is Sports and Games.
There will be the chance to try some painting on wood with Kate’s Craft and music fans can have a go at playing the harp. Delicious refreshments will be available.
Live music will provide the soundtrack to the festival, with performers including harpists Bonnie, Rosie and Nyree Scott, the Variante Brass Ensemble, Roy Habbin and Roger High.
The event runs, on both days, from 10am-4.30pm. The harp demonstration is on September 12 from 12.30-1.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Entry is £1, children free. For further details contact Beth at email@example.com
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 4 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 5 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
- 8 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 9 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 10 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021