March St Peter’s Church Flower Festival and Craft Fair back for another year, this time with Sports and Games theme
- Credit: Archant
Visitors will be treated to beautiful displays when St Peter’s Church’s popular two-day Flower Festival and Craft Fair returns next month.
On September 11-12, the church, in March, will be lined with floral masterpieces and craft stalls. This year’s theme is Sports and Games.
There will be the chance to try some painting on wood with Kate’s Craft and music fans can have a go at playing the harp. Delicious refreshments will be available.
Live music will provide the soundtrack to the festival, with performers including harpists Bonnie, Rosie and Nyree Scott, the Variante Brass Ensemble, Roy Habbin and Roger High.
The event runs, on both days, from 10am-4.30pm. The harp demonstration is on September 12 from 12.30-1.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Entry is £1, children free. For further details contact Beth at email@example.com
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 5 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car