March St Peter’s Church Flower Festival and Craft Fair back for another year, this time with Sports and Games theme
- Credit: Archant
Visitors will be treated to beautiful displays when St Peter’s Church’s popular two-day Flower Festival and Craft Fair returns next month.
On September 11-12, the church, in March, will be lined with floral masterpieces and craft stalls. This year’s theme is Sports and Games.
There will be the chance to try some painting on wood with Kate’s Craft and music fans can have a go at playing the harp. Delicious refreshments will be available.
Live music will provide the soundtrack to the festival, with performers including harpists Bonnie, Rosie and Nyree Scott, the Variante Brass Ensemble, Roy Habbin and Roger High.
The event runs, on both days, from 10am-4.30pm. The harp demonstration is on September 12 from 12.30-1.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Entry is £1, children free. For further details contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 10 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris