Moon After Sundown make their debut at Elme Hall Rock and Blues Club
- Credit: Archant
MOON After Sundown, a female-fronted, five-piece rock and blues covers band, will be making their first appearance at the Elme Hall Rock and Blues Club on Sunday, May 26.
Band members Amy, Steve, Dean, Andy and Sean are all based in the Fenland area and each played in various other rock covers bands before forming Moon After Sundown at the start of 2012.
They have since been building a following of local supporters and have some good gigs behind them, including support for Pat McManus in July 2012.
Their set will include classic rock anthems, modern indie and rocked-up pop hits as well as a few obscure numbers to keep the music buffs guessing.
The show kicks off at 4pm. Tickets £3 on the door, accompanied under 14s go free.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on Moon After Sundown, see www.moonaftersundown.com.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton