Moon After Sundown make their debut at Elme Hall Rock and Blues Club
- Credit: Archant
MOON After Sundown, a female-fronted, five-piece rock and blues covers band, will be making their first appearance at the Elme Hall Rock and Blues Club on Sunday, May 26.
Band members Amy, Steve, Dean, Andy and Sean are all based in the Fenland area and each played in various other rock covers bands before forming Moon After Sundown at the start of 2012.
They have since been building a following of local supporters and have some good gigs behind them, including support for Pat McManus in July 2012.
Their set will include classic rock anthems, modern indie and rocked-up pop hits as well as a few obscure numbers to keep the music buffs guessing.
The show kicks off at 4pm. Tickets £3 on the door, accompanied under 14s go free.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on Moon After Sundown, see www.moonaftersundown.com.
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic