Moon After Sundown make their debut at Elme Hall Rock and Blues Club
- Credit: Archant
MOON After Sundown, a female-fronted, five-piece rock and blues covers band, will be making their first appearance at the Elme Hall Rock and Blues Club on Sunday, May 26.
Band members Amy, Steve, Dean, Andy and Sean are all based in the Fenland area and each played in various other rock covers bands before forming Moon After Sundown at the start of 2012.
They have since been building a following of local supporters and have some good gigs behind them, including support for Pat McManus in July 2012.
Their set will include classic rock anthems, modern indie and rocked-up pop hits as well as a few obscure numbers to keep the music buffs guessing.
The show kicks off at 4pm. Tickets £3 on the door, accompanied under 14s go free.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on Moon After Sundown, see www.moonaftersundown.com.
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
- 10 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack