Motor City Vipers to play Braza in March
EIGHT-piece soul and motown band the Motor City Vipers maker their fist appearance at the Braza, in March, next month.
The Cambridgeshire-based band, formed in Sprint 2009, is a group of professional musicans with decades of experience entertaining crowds across the country.
Some of the greates hits from the 60s and 70s will be perfomred, with some Atlantic sould classics and a sprinkling of northern and modern sould hits thrown in.
The night, hosted by soul DJs Jamie Trundle and Nigel F, takes place on Friday September 9 and runs from 8pm-12.30am.
Mr Trundle said: “Come and dance the night away to this fabulous live soul band complete with a brass and horn section.”
You may also want to watch:
Advance tickets cost �7.50 from Lakers gym and the Music Box in Wisbech, Larry’s Heel Bar in Whittlesey and the Braza.
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 3 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 6 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 7 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 10 Tea rooms may become a bedsit