Motor City Vipers to play Braza in March
EIGHT-piece soul and motown band the Motor City Vipers maker their fist appearance at the Braza, in March, next month.
The Cambridgeshire-based band, formed in Sprint 2009, is a group of professional musicans with decades of experience entertaining crowds across the country.
Some of the greates hits from the 60s and 70s will be perfomred, with some Atlantic sould classics and a sprinkling of northern and modern sould hits thrown in.
The night, hosted by soul DJs Jamie Trundle and Nigel F, takes place on Friday September 9 and runs from 8pm-12.30am.
Mr Trundle said: “Come and dance the night away to this fabulous live soul band complete with a brass and horn section.”
You may also want to watch:
Advance tickets cost �7.50 from Lakers gym and the Music Box in Wisbech, Larry’s Heel Bar in Whittlesey and the Braza.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years