Motor City Vipers to play Braza in March
EIGHT-piece soul and motown band the Motor City Vipers maker their fist appearance at the Braza, in March, next month.
The Cambridgeshire-based band, formed in Sprint 2009, is a group of professional musicans with decades of experience entertaining crowds across the country.
Some of the greates hits from the 60s and 70s will be perfomred, with some Atlantic sould classics and a sprinkling of northern and modern sould hits thrown in.
The night, hosted by soul DJs Jamie Trundle and Nigel F, takes place on Friday September 9 and runs from 8pm-12.30am.
Mr Trundle said: “Come and dance the night away to this fabulous live soul band complete with a brass and horn section.”
You may also want to watch:
Advance tickets cost �7.50 from Lakers gym and the Music Box in Wisbech, Larry’s Heel Bar in Whittlesey and the Braza.
- 1 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 6 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 7 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 8 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 9 'Marvellous' Lilian celebrates 103rd birthday
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled