Music and dancing at Whittlesey to raise money for defibrillators
- Credit: Archant
A charity music night is coming to Whittlesey with live bands and comperes.
The evening is raising money for Defibrillators for All and takes place on Friday May 19 at the Childer’s Club from 7.30pm until midnight.
Entertainment will be from Holly and the Boatmen, Dale Diamond and motown legend Terry Grant.
Comperes are David Hughes and James Miller.
Entry to the night is free with a donation on the door.
You may also want to watch:
There is a grand raffle on the night with 37 prizes totalling more than £1,000.
You can buy tickets by going to https://www.justgiving.com/d-f-a.
- 1 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 2 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 3 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 4 Students highlight road safety in new films
- 5 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 6 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 7 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 8 Freed from custody, animal rights campaigner back at Camp Beagle
- 9 Six-year-old fundraising for air ambulance charity that helped sister during seizure
- 10 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
Prize list includes the weekend use of a Audi TT sports car, a weekend at British super bikes, a carvery for four on a Sunday at Falcon Hotel, a seasonal meal for two at Official Dog In A Doublet, a £20 voucher for food or drink at The New Crown Whittlesey, fish and chips for two at Chippy Sues and one hours ironing voucher from Julie’s Ironing Service.