Music and dancing at Whittlesey to raise money for defibrillators
- Credit: Archant
A charity music night is coming to Whittlesey with live bands and comperes.
The evening is raising money for Defibrillators for All and takes place on Friday May 19 at the Childer’s Club from 7.30pm until midnight.
Entertainment will be from Holly and the Boatmen, Dale Diamond and motown legend Terry Grant.
Comperes are David Hughes and James Miller.
Entry to the night is free with a donation on the door.
You may also want to watch:
There is a grand raffle on the night with 37 prizes totalling more than £1,000.
You can buy tickets by going to https://www.justgiving.com/d-f-a.
- 1 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 2 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 3 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 4 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 5 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 6 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
- 7 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 8 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 9 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 10 Have your say on Mepal crematorium plans - but be quick
Prize list includes the weekend use of a Audi TT sports car, a weekend at British super bikes, a carvery for four on a Sunday at Falcon Hotel, a seasonal meal for two at Official Dog In A Doublet, a £20 voucher for food or drink at The New Crown Whittlesey, fish and chips for two at Chippy Sues and one hours ironing voucher from Julie’s Ironing Service.