Music and dancing at Whittlesey to raise money for defibrillators
- Credit: Archant
A charity music night is coming to Whittlesey with live bands and comperes.
The evening is raising money for Defibrillators for All and takes place on Friday May 19 at the Childer’s Club from 7.30pm until midnight.
Entertainment will be from Holly and the Boatmen, Dale Diamond and motown legend Terry Grant.
Comperes are David Hughes and James Miller.
Entry to the night is free with a donation on the door.
There is a grand raffle on the night with 37 prizes totalling more than £1,000.
You can buy tickets by going to https://www.justgiving.com/d-f-a.
- 1 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 2 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 3 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 4 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 5 Andre Rieu brings new summer concert to Cambridgeshire cinemas
- 6 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 7 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 8 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 9 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 10 How you can treat and prevent heatstroke in your pets
Prize list includes the weekend use of a Audi TT sports car, a weekend at British super bikes, a carvery for four on a Sunday at Falcon Hotel, a seasonal meal for two at Official Dog In A Doublet, a £20 voucher for food or drink at The New Crown Whittlesey, fish and chips for two at Chippy Sues and one hours ironing voucher from Julie’s Ironing Service.