Music and dancing at Whittlesey to raise money for defibrillators
- Credit: Archant
A charity music night is coming to Whittlesey with live bands and comperes.
The evening is raising money for Defibrillators for All and takes place on Friday May 19 at the Childer’s Club from 7.30pm until midnight.
Entertainment will be from Holly and the Boatmen, Dale Diamond and motown legend Terry Grant.
Comperes are David Hughes and James Miller.
Entry to the night is free with a donation on the door.
There is a grand raffle on the night with 37 prizes totalling more than £1,000.
You can buy tickets by going to https://www.justgiving.com/d-f-a.
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 3 Missing woman back home
- 4 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 5 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 6 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 7 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 8 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 9 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 10 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
Prize list includes the weekend use of a Audi TT sports car, a weekend at British super bikes, a carvery for four on a Sunday at Falcon Hotel, a seasonal meal for two at Official Dog In A Doublet, a £20 voucher for food or drink at The New Crown Whittlesey, fish and chips for two at Chippy Sues and one hours ironing voucher from Julie’s Ironing Service.