Music and dancing at Whittlesey to raise money for defibrillators
- Credit: Archant
A charity music night is coming to Whittlesey with live bands and comperes.
The evening is raising money for Defibrillators for All and takes place on Friday May 19 at the Childer’s Club from 7.30pm until midnight.
Entertainment will be from Holly and the Boatmen, Dale Diamond and motown legend Terry Grant.
Comperes are David Hughes and James Miller.
Entry to the night is free with a donation on the door.
You may also want to watch:
There is a grand raffle on the night with 37 prizes totalling more than £1,000.
You can buy tickets by going to https://www.justgiving.com/d-f-a.
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 5 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 10 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
Prize list includes the weekend use of a Audi TT sports car, a weekend at British super bikes, a carvery for four on a Sunday at Falcon Hotel, a seasonal meal for two at Official Dog In A Doublet, a £20 voucher for food or drink at The New Crown Whittlesey, fish and chips for two at Chippy Sues and one hours ironing voucher from Julie’s Ironing Service.