Nag’s Head Beer Festival returns to Whittlesey next week
- Credit: Archant
The Nag’s Head Beer Festival returns to Whittlesey next weekend.
Live music, hot food and more than 10 real ales will be on offer at the event, which takes place from Friday 15 to Sunday 17.
Retrolux are to perform from 8pm till 11pm on Friday, then on Saturday there will be a family disco with children’s entertainment from 4pm till 7pm before New Generation Crash & Burn play from 8pm till 11pm.
Finally, on Sunday, Children of the Revolution will perform from midday to 4pm.
Organisers say “come along and join the fun. We look forward to meeting you”.
You may also want to watch:
The Nag’s Head can be found in Eastrea, near Whittlesey, Peterborough.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 4 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 7 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 8 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 9 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 10 Welcome relief as hairdresser back at care home