Nag’s Head Beer Festival returns to Whittlesey next week
- Credit: Archant
The Nag’s Head Beer Festival returns to Whittlesey next weekend.
Live music, hot food and more than 10 real ales will be on offer at the event, which takes place from Friday 15 to Sunday 17.
Retrolux are to perform from 8pm till 11pm on Friday, then on Saturday there will be a family disco with children’s entertainment from 4pm till 7pm before New Generation Crash & Burn play from 8pm till 11pm.
Finally, on Sunday, Children of the Revolution will perform from midday to 4pm.
Organisers say “come along and join the fun. We look forward to meeting you”.
You may also want to watch:
The Nag’s Head can be found in Eastrea, near Whittlesey, Peterborough.
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 4 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 5 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 6 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 7 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 8 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 9 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director
- 10 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden