Nag’s Head Beer Festival returns to Whittlesey next week
- Credit: Archant
The Nag’s Head Beer Festival returns to Whittlesey next weekend.
Live music, hot food and more than 10 real ales will be on offer at the event, which takes place from Friday 15 to Sunday 17.
Retrolux are to perform from 8pm till 11pm on Friday, then on Saturday there will be a family disco with children’s entertainment from 4pm till 7pm before New Generation Crash & Burn play from 8pm till 11pm.
Finally, on Sunday, Children of the Revolution will perform from midday to 4pm.
Organisers say “come along and join the fun. We look forward to meeting you”.
You may also want to watch:
The Nag’s Head can be found in Eastrea, near Whittlesey, Peterborough.
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 3 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 4 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 5 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 6 Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- 7 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 8 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 9 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 10 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail