New art exhibition opens in Octavia View, Wisbech this week.
AN exciting new art exhibition opens in Wisbech on Friday.
Linda May Bulkeley, the mixed media and fine artist, will display “What a relief” in Octavia View, South Brink, from January 11 until the end of February.
The current artist in residence at The College of West Anglia is excited about showcasing her work.
She said: “Creating is not only my passion, but necessary for the health of my soul.
“I create from my heart, hoping to inspire my audience through my art dolls, mixed media collage, assemblage, fibre art and sometimes jewellery”.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition can be viewed between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm on Saturday.
Octavia View can be accessed through the Octavia’s Shop on South Brink or from the Somers Road car park.
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
- 3 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 4 Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
- 5 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 6 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 9 Health scare inspired slimmer’s incredible 10 stone weight loss
- 10 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby