New art exhibition opens in Octavia View, Wisbech this week.
AN exciting new art exhibition opens in Wisbech on Friday.
Linda May Bulkeley, the mixed media and fine artist, will display “What a relief” in Octavia View, South Brink, from January 11 until the end of February.
The current artist in residence at The College of West Anglia is excited about showcasing her work.
She said: “Creating is not only my passion, but necessary for the health of my soul.
“I create from my heart, hoping to inspire my audience through my art dolls, mixed media collage, assemblage, fibre art and sometimes jewellery”.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition can be viewed between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm on Saturday.
Octavia View can be accessed through the Octavia’s Shop on South Brink or from the Somers Road car park.
- 1 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 4 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 5 Body found in Wisbech road
- 6 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 7 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 8 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 9 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 10 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations