Nine artists to display work in Fenland Visual Arts Collective open event
THE Fenland Visual Arts Collective Summer Open Studios event begins this coming weekend.
Nine artists are participating at four different venues across Fenland.
Three of the venues are in Chatteris, at Savage Studios, artist and owner Richard Savage along with botanical artist Heather Kinnear and figurative artist Neil Blue will be exhibiting along with some members of the Savage Studios art groups.
At Chatteris Museum, textile artist Jenny Furlong, abstract acrylic artist Carol McEwan and watercolour artist Bill Cooke will be exhibiting and at Photography by Rob Morris, photographer and visual artist Rob Morris and mixed media artist Marian Savill will be showing their work.
Further afield but well worth a visit, watercolour artist Peter Basham will be opening his studio, The Phoenix, at Tilney St Lawrence.
You may also want to watch:
All the venues will be open for two weekends, August 7 and 8, and August 14 and 15 with some studios opening additionally on weekdays.
Artists will be demonstrating at the venues and there’s a wide variety of work for sale with prices to suit all pockets. For more information visit the Fenland Visual Arts Collective website www.fenvisualarts.org.uk
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 5 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car