Nine artists to display work in Fenland Visual Arts Collective open event
THE Fenland Visual Arts Collective Summer Open Studios event begins this coming weekend.
Nine artists are participating at four different venues across Fenland.
Three of the venues are in Chatteris, at Savage Studios, artist and owner Richard Savage along with botanical artist Heather Kinnear and figurative artist Neil Blue will be exhibiting along with some members of the Savage Studios art groups.
At Chatteris Museum, textile artist Jenny Furlong, abstract acrylic artist Carol McEwan and watercolour artist Bill Cooke will be exhibiting and at Photography by Rob Morris, photographer and visual artist Rob Morris and mixed media artist Marian Savill will be showing their work.
Further afield but well worth a visit, watercolour artist Peter Basham will be opening his studio, The Phoenix, at Tilney St Lawrence.
You may also want to watch:
All the venues will be open for two weekends, August 7 and 8, and August 14 and 15 with some studios opening additionally on weekdays.
Artists will be demonstrating at the venues and there’s a wide variety of work for sale with prices to suit all pockets. For more information visit the Fenland Visual Arts Collective website www.fenvisualarts.org.uk
- 1 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 2 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 3 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 4 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 5 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 6 No queue as vaccinations for 500 patients in a day begin
- 7 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 8 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
- 9 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 10 Ever get that sinking feeling?