One Night of Queen will rock you at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
THE look, sound, pomp and showmanship of one of Britain’s greatest ever bands will be recreated at a show that will rock you.
One Night of Queen comes to King’s Lynn Corn Exchange next week. Performed by Gary Mullen and The Works, this is a must see show for any Queen fan.
The show was put together in 2000 after Gary Mullen won the grand final of Stars In Their Eyes as the legendary Freddie Mercury. Gary was a huge hit with the audience, receiving the highest number of votes ever.
Joining Gary is his band The Works. Together they present a two-hour live concert with incredible staging, lighting and effects.
They will perform all the favourite and well-loved songs including One Vision, I Want To Break Free, A Kind Of Magic, We Will Rock You, Fat Bottomed Girls, Radio Ga Ga and Bohemian Rhapsody, to name a few.
You may also want to watch:
One Night Of Queen has performed to sellout theatres and concert halls across the UK as well as Germany, Holland, Switzerland, New Zealand and Luxembourg.
Most prestigiously, they performed at BBC Proms In The Park where they shared a stage with Andrea Bocelli and Simply Red.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 5 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
The show takes place on Friday October 7 from 7.30pm. Tickets are �18 (�17 concessions) and are available from King’s Lynn Corn Exchange box office on 01553 764864. Alternatively, book online at www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk