One Night of Queen will rock you at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
THE look, sound, pomp and showmanship of one of Britain’s greatest ever bands will be recreated at a show that will rock you.
One Night of Queen comes to King’s Lynn Corn Exchange next week. Performed by Gary Mullen and The Works, this is a must see show for any Queen fan.
The show was put together in 2000 after Gary Mullen won the grand final of Stars In Their Eyes as the legendary Freddie Mercury. Gary was a huge hit with the audience, receiving the highest number of votes ever.
Joining Gary is his band The Works. Together they present a two-hour live concert with incredible staging, lighting and effects.
They will perform all the favourite and well-loved songs including One Vision, I Want To Break Free, A Kind Of Magic, We Will Rock You, Fat Bottomed Girls, Radio Ga Ga and Bohemian Rhapsody, to name a few.
One Night Of Queen has performed to sellout theatres and concert halls across the UK as well as Germany, Holland, Switzerland, New Zealand and Luxembourg.
Most prestigiously, they performed at BBC Proms In The Park where they shared a stage with Andrea Bocelli and Simply Red.
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 3 Missing woman back home
- 4 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 5 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 6 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 7 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 8 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 9 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 10 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
The show takes place on Friday October 7 from 7.30pm. Tickets are �18 (�17 concessions) and are available from King’s Lynn Corn Exchange box office on 01553 764864. Alternatively, book online at www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk