One Night of Queen will rock you at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
THE look, sound, pomp and showmanship of one of Britain’s greatest ever bands will be recreated at a show that will rock you.
One Night of Queen comes to King’s Lynn Corn Exchange next week. Performed by Gary Mullen and The Works, this is a must see show for any Queen fan.
The show was put together in 2000 after Gary Mullen won the grand final of Stars In Their Eyes as the legendary Freddie Mercury. Gary was a huge hit with the audience, receiving the highest number of votes ever.
Joining Gary is his band The Works. Together they present a two-hour live concert with incredible staging, lighting and effects.
They will perform all the favourite and well-loved songs including One Vision, I Want To Break Free, A Kind Of Magic, We Will Rock You, Fat Bottomed Girls, Radio Ga Ga and Bohemian Rhapsody, to name a few.
One Night Of Queen has performed to sellout theatres and concert halls across the UK as well as Germany, Holland, Switzerland, New Zealand and Luxembourg.
Most prestigiously, they performed at BBC Proms In The Park where they shared a stage with Andrea Bocelli and Simply Red.
- 1 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 2 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 3 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 4 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 5 Andre Rieu brings new summer concert to Cambridgeshire cinemas
- 6 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 7 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 8 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 9 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 10 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
The show takes place on Friday October 7 from 7.30pm. Tickets are �18 (�17 concessions) and are available from King’s Lynn Corn Exchange box office on 01553 764864. Alternatively, book online at www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk