One Night of Queen will rock you at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
THE look, sound, pomp and showmanship of one of Britain’s greatest ever bands will be recreated at a show that will rock you.
One Night of Queen comes to King’s Lynn Corn Exchange next week. Performed by Gary Mullen and The Works, this is a must see show for any Queen fan.
The show was put together in 2000 after Gary Mullen won the grand final of Stars In Their Eyes as the legendary Freddie Mercury. Gary was a huge hit with the audience, receiving the highest number of votes ever.
Joining Gary is his band The Works. Together they present a two-hour live concert with incredible staging, lighting and effects.
They will perform all the favourite and well-loved songs including One Vision, I Want To Break Free, A Kind Of Magic, We Will Rock You, Fat Bottomed Girls, Radio Ga Ga and Bohemian Rhapsody, to name a few.
You may also want to watch:
One Night Of Queen has performed to sellout theatres and concert halls across the UK as well as Germany, Holland, Switzerland, New Zealand and Luxembourg.
Most prestigiously, they performed at BBC Proms In The Park where they shared a stage with Andrea Bocelli and Simply Red.
- 1 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 4 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 5 Body found in Wisbech road
- 6 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 7 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 8 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 9 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 10 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
The show takes place on Friday October 7 from 7.30pm. Tickets are �18 (�17 concessions) and are available from King’s Lynn Corn Exchange box office on 01553 764864. Alternatively, book online at www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk