One Night of Queen will rock you at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
THE look, sound, pomp and showmanship of one of Britain’s greatest ever bands will be recreated at a show that will rock you.
One Night of Queen comes to King’s Lynn Corn Exchange next week. Performed by Gary Mullen and The Works, this is a must see show for any Queen fan.
The show was put together in 2000 after Gary Mullen won the grand final of Stars In Their Eyes as the legendary Freddie Mercury. Gary was a huge hit with the audience, receiving the highest number of votes ever.
Joining Gary is his band The Works. Together they present a two-hour live concert with incredible staging, lighting and effects.
They will perform all the favourite and well-loved songs including One Vision, I Want To Break Free, A Kind Of Magic, We Will Rock You, Fat Bottomed Girls, Radio Ga Ga and Bohemian Rhapsody, to name a few.
You may also want to watch:
One Night Of Queen has performed to sellout theatres and concert halls across the UK as well as Germany, Holland, Switzerland, New Zealand and Luxembourg.
Most prestigiously, they performed at BBC Proms In The Park where they shared a stage with Andrea Bocelli and Simply Red.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 4 Council buys up 1,000 sandbags ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 6 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 7 ‘Boris should try to fill in the forms if he thinks they’re so simple’
- 8 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
The show takes place on Friday October 7 from 7.30pm. Tickets are �18 (�17 concessions) and are available from King’s Lynn Corn Exchange box office on 01553 764864. Alternatively, book online at www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk