Osiligi Maasai Warriors to give March ‘a performance not to be missed’
- Credit: Archant
The Osiligi Troupe of Maasai Warriors will bring their unique talent to March next weekend.
The show, which organisers are calling ‘a performance not to be missed’, will take place at St Peter’s Church on Saturday October 17.
Described as creating ‘mesmerising’ music, the Troupe experience will give people the opportunity to enjoy the diverse culture of the Maasai.
The seven-piece group comes from the village of Oleopolos and surrounding communities in southern Kenya, around thirty miles south of Nairobi.
They have been performing an annual tour of the UK since 2004.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be crafts and wares available for purchase as well as refreshments and a raffle.
Tickets; £6 (adults) and £3 (children) are available from churchwarden Linda Walker by calling 01354 652881; Johnsons Ironmongers, 6-8 Dartford Road, March by calling 01354 652188 and Philpotts hairdresser, 25 Darthill Road, March by calling 01354 653075.
- 1 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 4 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 5 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 9 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 10 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses