Osiligi Maasai Warriors to give March ‘a performance not to be missed’
- Credit: Archant
The Osiligi Troupe of Maasai Warriors will bring their unique talent to March next weekend.
The show, which organisers are calling ‘a performance not to be missed’, will take place at St Peter’s Church on Saturday October 17.
Described as creating ‘mesmerising’ music, the Troupe experience will give people the opportunity to enjoy the diverse culture of the Maasai.
The seven-piece group comes from the village of Oleopolos and surrounding communities in southern Kenya, around thirty miles south of Nairobi.
They have been performing an annual tour of the UK since 2004.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be crafts and wares available for purchase as well as refreshments and a raffle.
Tickets; £6 (adults) and £3 (children) are available from churchwarden Linda Walker by calling 01354 652881; Johnsons Ironmongers, 6-8 Dartford Road, March by calling 01354 652188 and Philpotts hairdresser, 25 Darthill Road, March by calling 01354 653075.
- 1 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 2 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 3 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 4 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 5 BBC’s Johnny Dee all smiles at surprise market place birthday bash
- 6 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 7 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 8 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 9 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 10 £3,400 raised for funeral of 'lovely' Angela