Our Pet of the Year competition opens for entry
IT’S time once again to search for Fenland’s best pet in our annual Pet of the Year Competition.
Pets of all shapes and sizes can be entered into the competition, which this year is sponsored by The Pet Shop in March.
All the entries will appear in a special supplement on May 6 when voting will begin.
First prize is a �25 gift voucher to spend at The Pet Shop, in Station Road. Second prize is a �15 voucher and third prize is a �10 voucher, also to spend at The Pet Shop.
To enter your pet, simply post a photograph and your pet’s name to Pet of the Year Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ. Please include your name, address, postcode and daytime contact details.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, e-mail your picture including the same details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for entries is May 1.
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 4 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 5 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 6 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 7 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 8 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 9 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 10 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists