Our Pet of the Year competition opens for entry
IT’S time once again to search for Fenland’s best pet in our annual Pet of the Year Competition.
Pets of all shapes and sizes can be entered into the competition, which this year is sponsored by The Pet Shop in March.
All the entries will appear in a special supplement on May 6 when voting will begin.
First prize is a �25 gift voucher to spend at The Pet Shop, in Station Road. Second prize is a �15 voucher and third prize is a �10 voucher, also to spend at The Pet Shop.
To enter your pet, simply post a photograph and your pet’s name to Pet of the Year Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ. Please include your name, address, postcode and daytime contact details.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, e-mail your picture including the same details to email@example.com
Closing date for entries is May 1.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 8 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 9 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 10 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park