Our Pet of the Year competition opens for entry
IT’S time once again to search for Fenland’s best pet in our annual Pet of the Year Competition.
Pets of all shapes and sizes can be entered into the competition, which this year is sponsored by The Pet Shop in March.
All the entries will appear in a special supplement on May 6 when voting will begin.
First prize is a �25 gift voucher to spend at The Pet Shop, in Station Road. Second prize is a �15 voucher and third prize is a �10 voucher, also to spend at The Pet Shop.
To enter your pet, simply post a photograph and your pet’s name to Pet of the Year Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ. Please include your name, address, postcode and daytime contact details.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, e-mail your picture including the same details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for entries is May 1.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 5 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 6 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 9 Welcome relief as hairdresser back at care home
- 10 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses