Pamper yourself at a fund raising night at Burrowmoor School
- Credit: Archant
Enjoy a night of pampering at Burrowmoor School to help raise money for charity.
A pamper and gifts evening is being held on Friday April 24 from 7 to 9.30pm in aid of SWAN UK charity.
SWAN UK is a charity dedicated to people who are diagnosed as syndromes without a name.
The night has been organised by former teacher Harriet James who said: “My son has been born with an undiagnosable genetic syndrome and there are others that I know of in the Fenland area.
“Each year SWAN holds an undiagnosed children’s fund raising day which is on April 24 this year which is why we chose this day.
“We are now appealing for donations of goodies and for raffle prizes to help give the event a boost.”
Stalls who have confirmed they will be there include the Pampered Chef, The Body Shop, Avon, Younique Beauty and Scentsy.
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 4 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 5 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 6 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 7 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 8 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 9 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 10 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
There will be taster sessions in Reiki, nails, hair and massage, along with refreshments and a raffle.
To contact Harriet call 07817 232705.