Pamper yourself at a fund raising night at Burrowmoor School
- Credit: Archant
Enjoy a night of pampering at Burrowmoor School to help raise money for charity.
A pamper and gifts evening is being held on Friday April 24 from 7 to 9.30pm in aid of SWAN UK charity.
SWAN UK is a charity dedicated to people who are diagnosed as syndromes without a name.
The night has been organised by former teacher Harriet James who said: “My son has been born with an undiagnosable genetic syndrome and there are others that I know of in the Fenland area.
“Each year SWAN holds an undiagnosed children’s fund raising day which is on April 24 this year which is why we chose this day.
You may also want to watch:
“We are now appealing for donations of goodies and for raffle prizes to help give the event a boost.”
Stalls who have confirmed they will be there include the Pampered Chef, The Body Shop, Avon, Younique Beauty and Scentsy.
- 1 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
- 5 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 6 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs already this year
- 7 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 8 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 9 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 10 'Eccentric traveller' spotted riding vintage bicycle ahead of historic trip
There will be taster sessions in Reiki, nails, hair and massage, along with refreshments and a raffle.
To contact Harriet call 07817 232705.