Passionate for your pet? Bring them to a service of thanks at a church in March
- Credit: Archant
Animal lovers are invited to bring along their pets to a special service being held at St peter’s Church in March.
The service takes place on Sunday September 7 at 6.30pm and is designed to be a service of thanks for pets with prayers for those who care for animals.
Everyone is welcome -including pets! If pets are reluctant to come, their owners may like to bring a photograph.
The service will last for about 30 minutes.
After the service tea, coffee, soft drinks and pet treats will be available.
You may also want to watch:
For more information please contact Rev Jenny Webb 01354 650855
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 3 Photographer captures the ‘sonic boom’ RAF Typhoon on camera
- 4 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 5 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 6 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 7 Pedestrian dies at scene of crash
- 8 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 9 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road