Pete Tong's Ibiza Classics concert sells out Newmarket Nights
- Credit: Carsten Windhorst / FRPAP.com
Tickets for Pete Tong's Ibiza Classics concert at Newmarket Racecourses this summer have officially sold out.
The dance music guru is set to headline Newmarket Nights on Friday, August 12.
Thousands of music fans from across the region have snapped up tickets to the hottest show this summer.
Over 15,000 people will descend on the July Course on August 12 for a hedonistic night of White Isle nostalgia with the DJ.
The closing show of the Newmarket Nights season will see Pete Tong, conductor Jules Buckley and a symphony orchestra combine your favourite club tracks from the past few decades and the freshest hits reimagined, coupled with incredible visual effects.
The Newmarket Nights 2022 season kicked off in style with Paloma Faith headlining the opening show last month on a sun-soaked July Course.
The Script take to the stage on Friday, July 15, followed by Queen Symphonic a week later, and then Anne-Marie on July 29.
Live after an evening's racing, The Wombats headline on Friday, August 5.
- 1 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 2 Man and teenager jailed after carrying out ‘horrific’ homophobic attack
- 3 Over 6,000 homes approved across Cambridgeshire this year
- 4 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 5 Heather's Hedgehog Hotel in Chatteris officially opens
- 6 Chatteris Fire brigade respond to nearly 20 calls in two days
- 7 Woman on trial over death of Louis Thorold ‘had worsening dementia’
- 8 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 9 Mayor's visit inspires Fenmen to cup thrashing
- 10 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
Sophie Able, general manager of Newmarket Racecourses, said: “Newmarket Nights is undoubtedly a highlight in the social calendar for the region and to be able to close the season with a sold-out show is the icing on the cake.
"We can’t wait to welcome music fans across the remaining shows, with something for everyone.”
Tickets are on sale now via thejockeyclublive.co.uk