Peter Andre to perform at Newmarket Racecourse’s final summer music event
- Credit: Archant
Singer and TV personality Peter Andre will be the star of the show as the curtain comes down on the summer music events at Newmarket Racecourses.
After the last horse race on Saturday, August 23, the final day of horse racing on The July Course, he will perform at the Jockey Club’s Summer Saturday Live.
Amy Starkey, of Jockey Club Racecourses, said: “It’s fantastic to be announcing that Peter Andre will be with us for Summer Saturday Live.
“His charisma makes him appealing to people of all ages, and he has a huge fan following, so we’re expecting a surge in demand for tickets.
“It will be an occasion and a concert not to be missed.”
You may also want to watch:
Andre has had numerous number one singles, two number one albums and has toured all over the world, collecting a multitude of national and international awards.
His chart successes have led to major tours in Britain, across Europe and Asia and in his homeland of Australia.
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 3 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 6 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 7 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 10 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
The performer has been in the spotlight since being offered a record deal on Australia’s New Faces TV show 24 years ago when he was a teenager. He enjoyed his first hit just three years on.
Adult tickets cost £29 (premier enclosure), £21 (grandstand and paddock) and £15 (family enclosure). Tickets for children aged 5-17 are priced for the three enclosures at £16, £13 and £10 respectively. Children’s tickets are limited and must be purchased in conjunction with adult tickets.
Once the reduced price child ticket allocation has been reached, adult prices apply. All under-16s must be accompanied by an adult. There are no reserved seats. Parking is free.
Further information can be found online at www.newmarketracecourses.co.uk - alternatively, call 01638 675500 or e-mail email@example.com