Peter Andre to perform at Newmarket Racecourse’s final summer music event
- Credit: Archant
Singer and TV personality Peter Andre will be the star of the show as the curtain comes down on the summer music events at Newmarket Racecourses.
After the last horse race on Saturday, August 23, the final day of horse racing on The July Course, he will perform at the Jockey Club’s Summer Saturday Live.
Amy Starkey, of Jockey Club Racecourses, said: “It’s fantastic to be announcing that Peter Andre will be with us for Summer Saturday Live.
“His charisma makes him appealing to people of all ages, and he has a huge fan following, so we’re expecting a surge in demand for tickets.
“It will be an occasion and a concert not to be missed.”
You may also want to watch:
Andre has had numerous number one singles, two number one albums and has toured all over the world, collecting a multitude of national and international awards.
His chart successes have led to major tours in Britain, across Europe and Asia and in his homeland of Australia.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 4 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 9 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
The performer has been in the spotlight since being offered a record deal on Australia’s New Faces TV show 24 years ago when he was a teenager. He enjoyed his first hit just three years on.
Adult tickets cost £29 (premier enclosure), £21 (grandstand and paddock) and £15 (family enclosure). Tickets for children aged 5-17 are priced for the three enclosures at £16, £13 and £10 respectively. Children’s tickets are limited and must be purchased in conjunction with adult tickets.
Once the reduced price child ticket allocation has been reached, adult prices apply. All under-16s must be accompanied by an adult. There are no reserved seats. Parking is free.
Further information can be found online at www.newmarketracecourses.co.uk - alternatively, call 01638 675500 or e-mail email@example.com