Peter Andre to perform at Newmarket Racecourse’s final summer music event
- Credit: Archant
Singer and TV personality Peter Andre will be the star of the show as the curtain comes down on the summer music events at Newmarket Racecourses.
After the last horse race on Saturday, August 23, the final day of horse racing on The July Course, he will perform at the Jockey Club’s Summer Saturday Live.
Amy Starkey, of Jockey Club Racecourses, said: “It’s fantastic to be announcing that Peter Andre will be with us for Summer Saturday Live.
“His charisma makes him appealing to people of all ages, and he has a huge fan following, so we’re expecting a surge in demand for tickets.
“It will be an occasion and a concert not to be missed.”
Andre has had numerous number one singles, two number one albums and has toured all over the world, collecting a multitude of national and international awards.
His chart successes have led to major tours in Britain, across Europe and Asia and in his homeland of Australia.
- 1 Second river crash in a week as driver escapes injury
- 2 A47 near Wisbech set to close for seven weekends due to roadworks
- 3 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 4 Farmer wins appeal to convert derelict barn into a house
- 5 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 6 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 7 Council to spend a penny or two from £8.4m 'pot' on new loos
- 8 Man set to stand trial accused of teen daughter's murder
- 9 56-bed care home backers revise access proposals
- 10 Two suffer serious injuries after A10 crash
The performer has been in the spotlight since being offered a record deal on Australia’s New Faces TV show 24 years ago when he was a teenager. He enjoyed his first hit just three years on.
Adult tickets cost £29 (premier enclosure), £21 (grandstand and paddock) and £15 (family enclosure). Tickets for children aged 5-17 are priced for the three enclosures at £16, £13 and £10 respectively. Children’s tickets are limited and must be purchased in conjunction with adult tickets.
Once the reduced price child ticket allocation has been reached, adult prices apply. All under-16s must be accompanied by an adult. There are no reserved seats. Parking is free.
Further information can be found online at www.newmarketracecourses.co.uk - alternatively, call 01638 675500 or e-mail email@example.com