Photographers team up for King’s Lynn exhibition celebrating the beauty of West Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Two well-known photographers are joining forces to exhibit images of West Norfolk.
The photography exhibition, at Custom House in King’s Lynn, has been put together by Matthew Usher and Paul Tibbs. Their work will be on display during normal opening hours (10am-5pm Monday to Friday, noon-5pm Sunday) until September.
The exhibition features colour and black and white images from all around West Norfolk, enabling people to see things through the eyes of the photographer.
Karen Cooke, assistant tourist information centre officer, said: “We are delighted to host this exhibition as it sheds new light on some of the area’s iconic buildings, beautiful landscapes and quirky features.
“People can come in and see the photos and then we can point them to the sites themselves, encouraging them to explore our wonderful borough.”
You may also want to watch:
Matt, a photographer for our sister title the Eastern Daily Press, said: “Through my work, I try to produce images that invoke an emotional reaction with people, that people will respond to in some way.
“A picture really does say a thousand words and I hope this exhibition inspires people to go out and see more of West Norfolk.”
- 1 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Body found in Wisbech road
- 4 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 5 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 6 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 9 Survey finds staggering 97 cent support for new Aldi store
- 10 Students highlight road safety in new films
Paul added: “It’s a real pleasure to have my work on display in one of the town’s most iconic landmarks.”
Entry to the exhibition is £1 for adults and 50p for children.
Framed prints are available for sale from £50, canvasses and gallery prints range from £100 and small unframed photos can be purchased from between £6 and £20. Cards and postcards of the area can also be purchased.