Photography exhibition and book sale at March Railway Station next month
- Credit: Archant
Rail enthusiasts and photographers are invited to take a look around March Railway Station during an open day next month.
On Saturday March 12 between 10am and 2pm, the station will be throwing open its door to host a photography exhibition and book sale.
The station, which is on the Hereward Line, celebrated its 130th anniversary in September and saw both the staff and station adopter teams scoop awards for their dedication and hard work.
The photography display will be held in the community room on platform two.
Adrian Sutterby, chairman of Friends of March Railway Station, said: “A lot of work is carried out behind the scenes and this is a great opportunity for us to tell people about the work we do, and for them to find out more about the station and its history.
“Everyone is welcome and we hope to see as many people as possible on the day.”
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 8 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 9 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body
- 10 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure