Pop-Up Bowie - a tribute to pop legend David Bowie at the Act Theatre, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
There’s a treat in store for Bowie fans, when the award-winning tribute act Pop-Up Bowie performs at The Act Theatre in Wisbech next month.
The audience will be invited to sing along with some classic and new hits, as Paul Anthony brings the essence of Bowie to the stage.
The 60 minute set will feature hit numbers such as Heroes, Life on Mars and Dancin in the Street. There will also be tracks from the latest Mercury Prize nominated album, The Next Day.
From the 70s to the 90s and now beyond, David Bowie is the man who elevated his music to what can only be described as an art form.
Pop-Up Bowie is Paul Anthony’s stunning tribute to this man’s incredibly diverse career in the music industry.
In 2013 Bowie released a new single Where Are We Now and his album The Next Day was his 30th studio album and his first in more than 10 years.
The show takes place at the Act Theatre, Thomas Clarkson Academy, Wisbech, on Saturday November 2 at 7.30pm.
- 1 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 2 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 3 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 4 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 5 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 6 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 7 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 8 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 9 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 10 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
Tickets cost £15 (£14 for concessions). To book call 01945 47447.