Pop-Up Bowie - a tribute to pop legend David Bowie at the Act Theatre, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
There’s a treat in store for Bowie fans, when the award-winning tribute act Pop-Up Bowie performs at The Act Theatre in Wisbech next month.
The audience will be invited to sing along with some classic and new hits, as Paul Anthony brings the essence of Bowie to the stage.
The 60 minute set will feature hit numbers such as Heroes, Life on Mars and Dancin in the Street. There will also be tracks from the latest Mercury Prize nominated album, The Next Day.
From the 70s to the 90s and now beyond, David Bowie is the man who elevated his music to what can only be described as an art form.
Pop-Up Bowie is Paul Anthony’s stunning tribute to this man’s incredibly diverse career in the music industry.
You may also want to watch:
In 2013 Bowie released a new single Where Are We Now and his album The Next Day was his 30th studio album and his first in more than 10 years.
The show takes place at the Act Theatre, Thomas Clarkson Academy, Wisbech, on Saturday November 2 at 7.30pm.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
Tickets cost £15 (£14 for concessions). To book call 01945 47447.