Pop-Up Bowie - a tribute to pop legend David Bowie at the Act Theatre, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
There’s a treat in store for Bowie fans, when the award-winning tribute act Pop-Up Bowie performs at The Act Theatre in Wisbech next month.
The audience will be invited to sing along with some classic and new hits, as Paul Anthony brings the essence of Bowie to the stage.
The 60 minute set will feature hit numbers such as Heroes, Life on Mars and Dancin in the Street. There will also be tracks from the latest Mercury Prize nominated album, The Next Day.
From the 70s to the 90s and now beyond, David Bowie is the man who elevated his music to what can only be described as an art form.
Pop-Up Bowie is Paul Anthony’s stunning tribute to this man’s incredibly diverse career in the music industry.
You may also want to watch:
In 2013 Bowie released a new single Where Are We Now and his album The Next Day was his 30th studio album and his first in more than 10 years.
The show takes place at the Act Theatre, Thomas Clarkson Academy, Wisbech, on Saturday November 2 at 7.30pm.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 6 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
Tickets cost £15 (£14 for concessions). To book call 01945 47447.