Pop-Up Bowie - a tribute to pop legend David Bowie at the Act Theatre, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
There’s a treat in store for Bowie fans, when the award-winning tribute act Pop-Up Bowie performs at The Act Theatre in Wisbech next month.
The audience will be invited to sing along with some classic and new hits, as Paul Anthony brings the essence of Bowie to the stage.
The 60 minute set will feature hit numbers such as Heroes, Life on Mars and Dancin in the Street. There will also be tracks from the latest Mercury Prize nominated album, The Next Day.
From the 70s to the 90s and now beyond, David Bowie is the man who elevated his music to what can only be described as an art form.
Pop-Up Bowie is Paul Anthony’s stunning tribute to this man’s incredibly diverse career in the music industry.
You may also want to watch:
In 2013 Bowie released a new single Where Are We Now and his album The Next Day was his 30th studio album and his first in more than 10 years.
The show takes place at the Act Theatre, Thomas Clarkson Academy, Wisbech, on Saturday November 2 at 7.30pm.
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 3 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 6 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 7 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 8 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 9 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 10 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
Tickets cost £15 (£14 for concessions). To book call 01945 47447.