Princess Theatre to host a night of nostalgia remembering Hunstanton’s famous Kit Kat Club with Bert Bradshaw’s Revival Concert
- Credit: Archant
Head to the Princess Theatre on Sunday January 28 for a night of nostalgia remembering Hunstanton’s famous Kit Kat Club with Bert Bradshaw’s Revival Concert.
The concert will features the Kit Kat’s original group, The Melodybeats, plus pianist Brian Clifford and local choir with Sean (Rollo) Rollason as compere. 1950s/1960s dress is optional.
Melodybeats is a long-established covers band from Cambridge serving East Anglia and beyond. It consist of members Keith Day, Phil Law, Glenn Newman and Dick Powell.
Discounted drinks will be available at the Princess Theatre bar.
The concert starts at 3pm and tickets, £12.50 each, are available from www.thelittleboxoffice.com
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.melodybeats.info for more information on Melodybeats.
- 1 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 2 Floral tributes laid for ‘amazing brother’ killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 3 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 4 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 5 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 6 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 7 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 8 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 9 Chatteris drug dealers handed community orders
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl