Princess Theatre to host a night of nostalgia remembering Hunstanton’s famous Kit Kat Club with Bert Bradshaw’s Revival Concert
- Credit: Archant
Head to the Princess Theatre on Sunday January 28 for a night of nostalgia remembering Hunstanton’s famous Kit Kat Club with Bert Bradshaw’s Revival Concert.
The concert will features the Kit Kat’s original group, The Melodybeats, plus pianist Brian Clifford and local choir with Sean (Rollo) Rollason as compere. 1950s/1960s dress is optional.
Melodybeats is a long-established covers band from Cambridge serving East Anglia and beyond. It consist of members Keith Day, Phil Law, Glenn Newman and Dick Powell.
Discounted drinks will be available at the Princess Theatre bar.
The concert starts at 3pm and tickets, £12.50 each, are available from www.thelittleboxoffice.com
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.melodybeats.info for more information on Melodybeats.
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 7 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 8 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 9 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash