Reduced Shakespeare Company delivering The Complete History of Comedy at Peterborough Key Theatre
- Credit: Archant
A comedy troupe will deliver a history of comedy in one night at Peterborough Key Theatre on March 13.
Fresh from a critically acclaimed season at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, the Reduced Shakespeare Company will perform The Complete History of Comedy, touching on everything from Shakespeare to Charlie Chaplin.
From cavemen telling “Rock Rock” jokes to Chris Rock and everything in-between, the company leave no joke untold as they deconstruct the entire history of comedy.
The show is written and directed by Reed Martin and Austin Tichenor.
In their review, The British Theatre Guide said: “The trio deliver 70 minutes filled with laughter to a delighted audience.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £17, £15 concessions and are available from the Box Office on 01733 207 239 or online at www.vivacity-peterborough.com
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 3 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 6 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 7 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 10 Tea rooms may become a bedsit