Reduced Shakespeare Company delivering The Complete History of Comedy at Peterborough Key Theatre
- Credit: Archant
A comedy troupe will deliver a history of comedy in one night at Peterborough Key Theatre on March 13.
Fresh from a critically acclaimed season at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, the Reduced Shakespeare Company will perform The Complete History of Comedy, touching on everything from Shakespeare to Charlie Chaplin.
From cavemen telling “Rock Rock” jokes to Chris Rock and everything in-between, the company leave no joke untold as they deconstruct the entire history of comedy.
The show is written and directed by Reed Martin and Austin Tichenor.
In their review, The British Theatre Guide said: “The trio deliver 70 minutes filled with laughter to a delighted audience.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £17, £15 concessions and are available from the Box Office on 01733 207 239 or online at www.vivacity-peterborough.com
- 1 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 6 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 7 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 8 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 9 'Marvellous' Lilian celebrates 103rd birthday
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled