Reduced Shakespeare Company delivering The Complete History of Comedy at Peterborough Key Theatre
- Credit: Archant
A comedy troupe will deliver a history of comedy in one night at Peterborough Key Theatre on March 13.
Fresh from a critically acclaimed season at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, the Reduced Shakespeare Company will perform The Complete History of Comedy, touching on everything from Shakespeare to Charlie Chaplin.
From cavemen telling “Rock Rock” jokes to Chris Rock and everything in-between, the company leave no joke untold as they deconstruct the entire history of comedy.
The show is written and directed by Reed Martin and Austin Tichenor.
In their review, The British Theatre Guide said: “The trio deliver 70 minutes filled with laughter to a delighted audience.”
Tickets are £17, £15 concessions and are available from the Box Office on 01733 207 239 or online at www.vivacity-peterborough.com
- 1 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 6 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 9 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 10 ‘It’s been a very special day’ - Mary marks 100th birthday