Reduced Shakespeare Company delivering The Complete History of Comedy at Peterborough Key Theatre
- Credit: Archant
A comedy troupe will deliver a history of comedy in one night at Peterborough Key Theatre on March 13.
Fresh from a critically acclaimed season at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, the Reduced Shakespeare Company will perform The Complete History of Comedy, touching on everything from Shakespeare to Charlie Chaplin.
From cavemen telling “Rock Rock” jokes to Chris Rock and everything in-between, the company leave no joke untold as they deconstruct the entire history of comedy.
The show is written and directed by Reed Martin and Austin Tichenor.
In their review, The British Theatre Guide said: “The trio deliver 70 minutes filled with laughter to a delighted audience.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £17, £15 concessions and are available from the Box Office on 01733 207 239 or online at www.vivacity-peterborough.com
- 1 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 4 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 5 No queue as vaccinations for 500 patients in a day begin
- 6 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 7 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 8 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 9 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager