Renowned production of Joseph set for glittering return to Cambridge
WHEN Bill Kenwright brings his renowned production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat to Cambridge Corn Exchange later this month audiences will undoubtedly recognize the young man in the leading role.
Keith Jack was one of the most popular finalists in the hit BBC series Any Dream Will Do. Watched by millions every Saturday night, the show was produced to find a leading man for Andrew Lloyd Webber’s new West End production.
Keith, chosen from tens of thousands of wannabees, charmed audiences week after week with his vocal talents, finally coming in a close second. He went on to play the Narrator in the UK tour of Joseph and returns for the 2011 tour in the lead role
Keith has appeared as Aladdin in Aladdin at the King’s Theatre Glasgow, the title role in Peter Pan at His Majesty’s Theatre in Aberdeen. Keith created the lead role of Charlie in the new musical Only the Brave.
This colourful retelling of the biblical story about Joseph, his 11 brothers and the coat of many colours sings out to young and old alike with a score which is wall to wall hits - including Close Every Door and Any Dream Will Do.
You may also want to watch:
Dates: 28 Jun – 3 (Box office: 01223 357851)
- 1 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 2 Floral tributes laid for ‘amazing brother’ killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 3 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 4 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 5 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 6 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 7 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 8 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 9 Chatteris drug dealers handed community orders
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl