Rock and rolll coming to Peckover House
- Credit: Archant
ONE of Fenalnd’s most beautiful gardens will be filled with the sounds of Rock and Roll next Saturday.
The National Trust’s Peckover House will host 1950s band the Alley Cats.
House Manager Ben Rickett said: “They are a well established band specialising in 1950s music.
“With jive, rock and roll, and swing included in the programme, it should be a really good night.”
Spectators are advised to bring a chair and picnic.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be obtained via the National Trust Central Booking Office on 0844 2491895 at a cost of £13 (children £8).
If still available, tickets on the gate will be £16 (children £12.)
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 7 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 8 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 9 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 10 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
The front gate will be opened at 6.45pm for a 7.30pm start.