Rock and rolll coming to Peckover House
- Credit: Archant
ONE of Fenalnd’s most beautiful gardens will be filled with the sounds of Rock and Roll next Saturday.
The National Trust’s Peckover House will host 1950s band the Alley Cats.
House Manager Ben Rickett said: “They are a well established band specialising in 1950s music.
“With jive, rock and roll, and swing included in the programme, it should be a really good night.”
Spectators are advised to bring a chair and picnic.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be obtained via the National Trust Central Booking Office on 0844 2491895 at a cost of £13 (children £8).
If still available, tickets on the gate will be £16 (children £12.)
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
The front gate will be opened at 6.45pm for a 7.30pm start.