RSPCA Open Day at Block Fen Wimblington
A HOST of events have been lined up for the RSPCA Block Fen Animal Centre Open Day on Sunday.
The open day will run from 11am-4pm, and all money raised will be in aid of animals at the centre in Wimblington.
Attractions at the event include a dog show, children’s amusements and rides, craft and gift stalls, a pet photographer and caricaturist, dog displays, a children’s quad bike ride, and agility and flyball.
Also at the event will be a parade of Block Fen dogs who are all looking for new homes.
Jackie Williams, animal centre manager, said: “All the staff and volunteers have been really busy preparing for this event, and we really hope that people will come along and support us on this special day.”
You may also want to watch:
Admission is free.
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 3 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 6 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 7 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 10 Tea rooms may become a bedsit