RSPCA Open Day at Block Fen Wimblington
A HOST of events have been lined up for the RSPCA Block Fen Animal Centre Open Day on Sunday.
The open day will run from 11am-4pm, and all money raised will be in aid of animals at the centre in Wimblington.
Attractions at the event include a dog show, children’s amusements and rides, craft and gift stalls, a pet photographer and caricaturist, dog displays, a children’s quad bike ride, and agility and flyball.
Also at the event will be a parade of Block Fen dogs who are all looking for new homes.
Jackie Williams, animal centre manager, said: “All the staff and volunteers have been really busy preparing for this event, and we really hope that people will come along and support us on this special day.”
You may also want to watch:
Admission is free.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 3 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 8 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success