RSPCA Open Day at Block Fen Wimblington
A HOST of events have been lined up for the RSPCA Block Fen Animal Centre Open Day on Sunday.
The open day will run from 11am-4pm, and all money raised will be in aid of animals at the centre in Wimblington.
Attractions at the event include a dog show, children’s amusements and rides, craft and gift stalls, a pet photographer and caricaturist, dog displays, a children’s quad bike ride, and agility and flyball.
Also at the event will be a parade of Block Fen dogs who are all looking for new homes.
Jackie Williams, animal centre manager, said: “All the staff and volunteers have been really busy preparing for this event, and we really hope that people will come along and support us on this special day.”
You may also want to watch:
Admission is free.
- 1 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 6 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 7 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 8 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 9 'Marvellous' Lilian celebrates 103rd birthday
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled