Sally gives special performance at March Town Hall
A SINGER who moved to March six years ago is taking centre stage for a concert in the town next week.
Brought up in Wales, Sally Rose left school to travel the length and breadth of England singing in clubs and holiday camps throughout.
Sally has gone onto support and to sing at many local events including the Mayor’s Christmas Concert and The Annual Summer festival. She’s even travelled overseas performing in concert as part of the March Twinning Association.
Now she will be performing live at the Skoulding Suite, March Town hall on Friday March 4.
‘Here’s to life’ is a celebration of life through songs, which have been part of Sally’s life.
You may also want to watch:
She says the choice of songs has been influenced by beautiful melody, enchanting rhythm and the voice of Barbara Streisand.
The night promises to be one to be remembered, with several guest musicians accompanying her as she takes a walk down memory lane.
- 1 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Body found in Wisbech road
- 4 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 5 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 6 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Survey finds staggering 97 cent support for new Aldi store
- 9 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 10 Students highlight road safety in new films
Tickets are priced at �8.00 each (with a contribution being made to ‘Help for Heroes’) with the show starting at 8pm.
For tickets and information call 01354 652769 or email Claire@fenlandarts.org.uk