Sally gives special performance at March Town Hall
A SINGER who moved to March six years ago is taking centre stage for a concert in the town next week.
Brought up in Wales, Sally Rose left school to travel the length and breadth of England singing in clubs and holiday camps throughout.
Sally has gone onto support and to sing at many local events including the Mayor’s Christmas Concert and The Annual Summer festival. She’s even travelled overseas performing in concert as part of the March Twinning Association.
Now she will be performing live at the Skoulding Suite, March Town hall on Friday March 4.
‘Here’s to life’ is a celebration of life through songs, which have been part of Sally’s life.
You may also want to watch:
She says the choice of songs has been influenced by beautiful melody, enchanting rhythm and the voice of Barbara Streisand.
The night promises to be one to be remembered, with several guest musicians accompanying her as she takes a walk down memory lane.
- 1 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 2 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 3 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 4 Chatteris drug dealers handed community orders
- 5 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 6 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 7 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 8 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 9 Disgruntled dog owners fall foul of Wetherspoon's dog ban
- 10 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
Tickets are priced at �8.00 each (with a contribution being made to ‘Help for Heroes’) with the show starting at 8pm.
For tickets and information call 01354 652769 or email Claire@fenlandarts.org.uk