Sally gives special performance at March Town Hall
A SINGER who moved to March six years ago is taking centre stage for a concert in the town next week.
Brought up in Wales, Sally Rose left school to travel the length and breadth of England singing in clubs and holiday camps throughout.
Sally has gone onto support and to sing at many local events including the Mayor’s Christmas Concert and The Annual Summer festival. She’s even travelled overseas performing in concert as part of the March Twinning Association.
Now she will be performing live at the Skoulding Suite, March Town hall on Friday March 4.
‘Here’s to life’ is a celebration of life through songs, which have been part of Sally’s life.
She says the choice of songs has been influenced by beautiful melody, enchanting rhythm and the voice of Barbara Streisand.
The night promises to be one to be remembered, with several guest musicians accompanying her as she takes a walk down memory lane.
- 1 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 2 'Giving a child the chance to be a child lifts my heart’ says foster carer
- 3 Obsessive stalker jailed for posting explicit photographs of his former partner
- 4 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 5 Recap: Wire damage disrupts Hitchin and Peterborough trains
- 6 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 7 Thameslink passengers urged to delay travel until later due to 'incidents'
- 8 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 9 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 10 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
Tickets are priced at �8.00 each (with a contribution being made to ‘Help for Heroes’) with the show starting at 8pm.
For tickets and information call 01354 652769 or email Claire@fenlandarts.org.uk